Happily ever the biggest nighttime firework display?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
who would have thought that Disney was going to take the leap and not only add new effects but dramatically increase the pyro for their new nighttime show. Me along with many others were prepared for a massive pyro cut in this new show.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
who would have thought that Disney was going to take the leap and not only add new effects but dramatically increase the pyro for their new nighttime show. Me along with many others were prepared for a massive pyro cut in this new show.

Way to go WDW! More pyro for your new show while nobody else can even use a fire pit in their yard or set off a fire cracker without risk of jail time because of the burn ban! BRAVO! We should celebrate WDW causing a bunch of of the fires lately!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Way to go WDW! More pyro for your new show while nobody else can even use a fire pit in their yard or set off a fire cracker without risk of jail time because of the burn ban! BRAVO! We should celebrate WDW causing a bunch of of the fires lately!
Soooo disney is wrong for adding more pyro. And if they had cut the amount they would still be wrong .

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
#cantdoanythingright gotcha

1424727382641.jpg

FigmentForver96

It's linked in my comment.

You're right, we should just let everything burn so you can have a minute of fun. If it was your town you wouldn't feel the same way, or maybe you're just messed up in the head and wouldn't care then either. You sure are special.
How mature, going to insult people on a forum. Please keep being an example for us!

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
If I read the articles correctly, on site brush fires at DHS new launch site. No mention of MK where more pyros were added.

The first link in my first comment just talks about HS, but any increase is bad right now. They wouldn't even be allowed to have their shows at all during the burn ban if they didn't own Reedy Creek and give themselves a permit. Most if not all of the other fireworks shows in the area were cancelled, like the riverside fireworks show in Tampa for example. Watch the video in the WFTV link I posted a few minutes ago.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I can't be the only one who sees the irony of commenting about using fireworks when the profile picture is fireworks

Not irony, profile pictures never started forest fires. I love Disney's fireworks, but I love being able to see the road when I drive, I love smoke free breathing, and the idea that houses and businesses will not possibly burn down just because one particular business is being irresponsible just a wee bit more.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It's linked in my comment.

You're right, we should just let everything burn so you can have a minute of fun. If it was your town you wouldn't feel the same way, or maybe you're just messed up in the head and wouldn't care then either. You sure are special.
Thanks . I'll take that as a compliment from you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom