News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

culturenthrills

Based on what I have heard the media will be there to. As soon as the media event was announced and I saw that MK was closing at 9 that day(rest of that week it is open until 10/11) I figured they were gonna preview HEA. I assume the media will be having some party in Tomorrowland after park close and then they will have an area sectioned off for them for the preview.

ToTBellHop

Based on what I have heard the media will be there to. As soon as the media event was announced and I saw that MK was closing at 9 that day(rest of that week it is open until 10/11) I figured they were gonna preview HEA. I assume the media will be having some party in Tomorrowland after park close and then they will have an area sectioned off for them for the preview.
Let’s hope TRON is working so they don’t have to awkwardly say, “…and we now invite you to…enjoy the rest of Tomorrowland!”

jrhwdw

Not sure how useful this information is, but I've heard from some CM friends who are MK fireworks trained that overnight testing for HEA is starting soon! About a week or so, maybe.
Pyro Testing, Correct? We've heard Non Pyro testing going on already.
And tonight is another EF Test! Can't believe tomorrow's March already!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom