News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

Lil Copter Cap

"Disney has announced to nearby residents that there will be an after-hours test of 'Happily Ever After' at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom December 9 2023."

I think we just time warped to December 😅

But in all seriousness, excited for this nighttime show to return!

Vinnie Mac

Let Wishes live retirement in peace. It had its run. 😅
A wise queen once said
let it go GIF

jrhwdw

"Disney has announced to nearby residents that there will be an after-hours test of 'Happily Ever After' at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom December 9 2023."

I think we just time warped to December 😅

But in all seriousness, excited for this nighttime show to return!
Are the Castle Dream Lights Back?????? LOL!!!!!

Even though HEA Doesn't use them.......Rollseyes.......That, we need a Wishes Tag for!!! LOL!!!!

Starship824

In the Parks
No
The Happily Ever After show is one of the best things Disney has ever done. It hits all the right notes, and really gets you in the feels. I'm so glad they had the sense to bring it back. I only hope they didn't change anything...
My guess is that the only changes made were the main street projections and maybe they added some other characters to the castle projections, but aside from that I wouldn’t expect any other changes

Vinnie Mac

The Happily Ever After show is one of the best things Disney has ever done. It hits all the right notes, and really gets you in the feels. I'm so glad they had the sense to bring it back. I only hope they didn't change anything...
The fact that they brought back the pre-pandemic pyro for the show means so much to me. HEA as a show means a lot to me because I often watch it in times in my life where I feel down and unmotivated and also I remember watching the official video of it from Disney during the early days of quarantine which helped me kinda escape from all the stress and fear. Was sobbing when it came back in 2021

Great to see it coming back in pristine condition

gerarar

Premium Member
Apparently projections testing happened last night (no pyro).

Video from Contemporary with music being heard coming from inside the MK. Just hearing the faint music brings emotions and excitement!!

From site that should not be named:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom