Halloween or Christmas party——pick one

Skibum1970

Christmas, with a caveat. We loved the old way that they lit the castle up with lights. It was magical and pretty dang cool. Using projection lighting isn't as impressive.

We went to Halloween last year and it was packed. We couldn't enjoy ourselves just due to having to navigate around all the people. I think a lot of people stay after the park has closed to non-party guests so they can watch the parades or walk around.

My favorite is actually the After Hour Events. I typically get my money's worth out of those.

TalkToEthan

Original Poster
We couldn't enjoy ourselves just due to having to navigate around all the people. I think a lot of people stay after the park has closed to non-party guests so they can watch the parades or walk around.

Maybe my memory is off…..I leave plenty of room for that

But as if I remember cast all over the park setting up quick makeshift boundaries and parameters and checking for wristbands and those without were directed towards the front of park towards exits.
And only those with event wristbands could enter past “secured” areas and little by little the moveable secured areas would grow until all non event folk had no place to go except exit.
**Maybe I’m wrong and confusing Halloween with a different event**

Jrb1979

I'm surprised so many pick Halloween. I feel Universal doesn't it a lot better. SeaWorld does too. I can understand if you have littles but if you're two adults why not go get scared

Skibum1970

But as if I remember cast all over the park setting up quick makeshift boundaries and parameters and checking for wristbands and those without were directed towards the front of park towards exits.
And only those with event wristbands could enter past “secured” areas and little by little the moveable secured areas would grow until all non event folk had no place to go except exit.
Honestly, I'm not certain either. When we arrived, they had us follow one of the alleys that they open for people to exit during busy times. That was where we received our bracelets. From that time on, I saw no other checkpoints. However, I may not have noticed or something. All I truly know is that the crowd levels never diminished once the Halloween party started. The ride wait times did go down some. Maybe that just reflects how many tickets they sold to the party.

joanna71985

Both MNSSHP and MVMCP have CMs that go around and check for wristbands

I'm surprised so many pick Halloween. I feel Universal doesn't it a lot better. SeaWorld does too. I can understand if you have littles but if you're two adults why not go get scared

I do both. I enjoy HOS, but I also love MNSSHP (especially for the parade)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom