Halloween decorations to be installed on Aug 29 at the Magic Kingdom

PartOfYourWorld

The Autumn/Halloween decorations are really great, but couldn't they at least wait until the first day of Autumn? That's not until September 23rd. Halloween decorations going up at the end of August just seems way too premature to me.

They do need them up before the first MNSSHP on the 13th of September.

I don't mind though that means my trip is coming up soon after!!! :sohappy::

Tigger1988

See the 13th would make more sense for the decorations to go up when MNSSHP is in full swing :)

Why would they wait until the Halloween party is in full swing to put up the Halloween decorations? I'd be mad if I paid for MNSSHP and the park wasn't even decorated.

NewfieFan

You Floridians don't know how good you have it. I'll take 90+ degrees 365 days a year. :D

I was thinking the same thing! We've had the worst summer ever here in NL, Canada. While the rest of Canada gets a heat wave we get cooler temps., rain, fog, etc. I can't wait to feel that sun on my face...!:D

I think it is FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC the decorations are going up! They need to be up that soon to get ready for MNNSHP.

I love the fall time (even though it won't feel that way in FL), Halloween is my 2nd favorite Holiday and this is our first time going to MNNSHP!!! I am soooo excited!!! :ROFLOL::sohappy:

Cape Breton Grl

I was thinking the same thing! We've had the worst summer ever here in NL, Canada. While the rest of Canada gets a heat wave we get cooler temps., rain, fog, etc. I can't wait to feel that sun on my face...!:D

I have to agree with you...the weather in NS, Canada was terrible all summer...a nice/warm day here and there...mostly rain all summer....got so tired of the weather I figured if the sun doesn't come to me, I will go to the sun...heading the "World" Aug 30th - Sept 6th....can't wait to actually see what the sun looks like lol!:)

NewfieFan

I have to agree with you...the weather in NS, Canada was terrible all summer...a nice/warm day here and there...mostly rain all summer....got so tired of the weather I figured if the sun doesn't come to me, I will go to the sun...heading the "World" Aug 30th - Sept 6th....can't wait to actually see what the sun looks like lol!:)

I know!!! It wears you down after awhile. I think the only thing that's got me through this summer was the fact I'm going to WDW in Sept.

Back to the OT... I actually don't mind the decorations going up so early. I think it has to do with the fact that I usually travel during the fall months and now I've come to associate the fall decorations with my vacation at WDW.

Batphobic

I love that they're going up. They'll be up in time for our Sep 2 trip! And so far that's the only trip we have planned before the Christmas decorations go up... and I bet that's the case for most people going in September. Other than the locals, those going in Sep won't be back for a while so it's great to have the decorations up!

devoy1701

You Floridians don't know how good you have it. I'll take 90+ degrees 365 days a year. :D

The temperature isn't the issue. Combine it with 97% humidity and you have a very unpleasant experience when outside for 2 minutes or more during August and early September! When you have actual temp of 89 but humidity brings the heat index over 100...that is unbearable!

gnuts0306

DisDadEddie i LOVE your avatar...all 7 dwarfs? whered u see them? and for the thread... knowing the Halloween decor is going up soon just solidifies for me the fact that im SUPER excited to be going during the fall season AND doing MNSSHP for the 1st time ever!!!

devoy1701

DisDadEddie i LOVE your avatar...all 7 dwarfs? whered u see them? and for the thread... knowing the Halloween decor is going up soon just solidifies for me the fact that im SUPER excited to be going during the fall season AND doing MNSSHP for the 1st time ever!!!

They are out at the Halloween party. This is actually the only time you can get a picture with all of them. Though be prepared to wait in line as they're wildly popular!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom