Halloween costumes

wsapooh

Original Poster
Halloween costumes past/present/future

With October quickly approaching, I was wondering what you and yours will be dressing up as for Halloween this year. I already know that there's going to be a few pirates out there (see Pirates Addicts Anonymous thread). My husband always has a terrible time deciding what to be so I'm actually kinda hoping we can get some ideas from you guys.

What are YOU going to be for Halloween?
And what have you been in the past?

HorizonsMan

My name will be Butcher Bill and i shall be scaring people from my meat locker at Universals Islands of adventure for their 13th halloween horror nights., hehehehehehehehe

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by HorizonsMan
My name will be Butcher Bill and i shall be scaring people from my meat locker at Universals Islands of adventure for their 13th halloween horror nights., hehehehehehehehe

Note to self:

If Butcher Bill jumps out of the meat locker...say "Hello Horizonsman...Nice to meet you...now put your meat away"

wsapooh

Original Poster
Originally posted by HorizonsMan

Hmmm... sounds fun......and chilly!

wsapooh

Original Poster
In the past I have been...

as a child...
bunny
clown
cheerleader
princess

as an adult...
geisha
mystical mummy
harem girl
renaissance witch
raven queen

Maria

Back to the topic...

Halloween for us means scary costumes, ghosts, witches, etc. OF course, this is following the american traditions, because we actually celebrate All Saints Day and Day of the Dead.

Since we have adopted Halloween too, kids dress up as witches, ghosts and such. I can´t think of Halloween and someone dressed as a princess, or toothpaste, or superheroe, or a rabbit, or things like that. It has to be scary if it´s Halloween. I guess we are fortunate enough to celebrate Carnival (Mardi gras) so we can wear those costumes then... hehehe :D

Halloween as a child, I was a witch and a cat woman, that´s all I can remember!
Carnival, I´ve done a lot of costumes! It lasts 4 days! Doll, Cowgirl, Indian, typical mexican costumes, pirate, russian, belly dancer -LOL- , Raggedy Ann, to name a few... and my sister was once Wonder Woman! (she was our favorite) :animwink:

Robert Spiado

Originally posted by Maria
We need proof of that.... :D

I have just joined this site and I already have woman dying to see me in a Speedo.I must admit if you read my profile you might think that I might be just a little full of myself, but if you saw me you would know. I must admit words cannot really describe how good looking I really am.

pinkrose

It's GOT to be him! Same wording style.

My daughter is going to be Jasmin this year. My son doesn't like to dress up. Me, I am required to dress up for work, but don't know what I'll be. Perhaps a black cat. It has to be child friendly and I have to wear it to work 2 days (One's a T/Th class and the other is a Wed/Fri. class).

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Robert Spiado
I have just joined this site and I already have woman dying to see me in a Speedo.I must admit if you read my profile you might think that I might be just a little full of myself, but if you saw me you would know. I must admit words cannot really describe how good looking I really am.

Ya know, i have the perfect woman for ya that compliments your astonishing good looks..... The One on the Right!

darthdarrel

I`m not sure what I`m going to be for Halloween,I`m going to a party and I was thinking of going as neo in matrix,but it would be neo after gaining a few pounds!:lol:
By the way if it is Speedo Bob,doesn`t site rules stipulate that you can`t have more then one username? You can change your existing one,but can`t have more then one.:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom