Halloween Costumes as a kid

Steamboat_Kevin

Actually, I've never really had such creative costumes. Last year I was Waldorf and my friend was Statler from the Muppets, and one year I was a Hawaiian cow :p

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Actually, I've never really had such creative costumes. Last year I was Waldorf and my friend was Statler from the Muppets, and one year I was a Hawaiian cow :p

And let me guess... you fall down, you get a Moo-Oww?:lookaroun

No, no, no... allow me.:rolleyes: :brick: :hammer: and for good measure...:hurl:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by MouseMadness
And let me guess... you fall down, you get a Moo-Oww?:lookaroun

No, no, no... allow me.:rolleyes: :brick: :hammer: and for good measure...:hurl:

*gives Christy the ol' Cream Pie in the Puss award for that one!*

wsapooh

I don't have any of myself as a child to post ... but I can tell you about one costume I had!

I remember having to be a clown for about 5 years because my mom made the costume and wanted to get lots of good use out of it. And of course it was about 5 sizes to big - to accomodate the heavy winter coat underneath it so I didn't freeze to death. Naturally every Halloween those years was nice a warm so the stupid thing just hung on me like it was hanging on a coat rack! I really hated that cotume. It was orange and I HATE orange.

Nowadays we go to a friend's big costume Halloween bash so I get to dress up how I want to and not how my mom wants me to!

LOVE the pictures guys!

Maria

How did I miss this thread before! :lol:

I loved those pictures! Erika, I would have left the horse in the house! You are such a cutie! Same with your daughter Emerald!

Brian... that traffic light is hilarious and your green face is priceless!

Jonnie, you were a superman who pe-ed his pants! :lol: ;)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria

Jonnie, you were a superman who pe-ed his pants! :lol: ;)

Well...now we know why Superman would get weak when come in contact with Kryptonite...it was because he was "letting go"

kal1484

My first Halloween

(no you are not going nuts, it was posted, but i delted it and made it smaller)

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 93

kal1484

I have a lot more, but I just uploaded them to my photothingy...

My mom made all my costumes, and I had about 2 or 3 for the first 4 years of my life. I have a daisy costume too, but I can't find it.

My Photos of Halloween

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom