Halloween Costumes as a kid

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Post your halloween pics here...from when you were wee children :)

My sis as a basket of laundry and me as a mailbox...

Which just goes to show you that even as a youngster...I liked being in the slot. :lookaroun

Attachments

• mailbox.jpg
    mailbox.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 219

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
My sis as a cupcake (although she looks more like something "Winnie" does :lookaroun )

I was a traffic light... don't ask why...but that yellow sweatsuit was never worn again... I wonder why?

Attachments

• traffic light.jpg
    traffic light.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 218

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:eek: Wow!! Those are all great. And Brian, it's funny how much your father looks like you in that top photo.

My mom would generally just pull a tie-dyed shirt out of my closet and say: "Here, you're a hippy"

Mitzer

OMG Bri, those are two cute costumes. I have to give you 10 pts just on originality.

OK, this isn't me, but it was my friends son this past Halloween...and I thought this was too cute to pass up. Hope you all like it.

tiggerlover1971

i have no pics my family really didnt take pics as a child thats why I swear I am taking more pics now lol but I always had store bought costumes my mom cant sew

Erika you do look cute freaky all i can say is you were definately an orginal even back then and oh my god that oopa lumpa is so cute

EmeraldDolphin

I love everyones pictures! Halloween is so much fun! Unfortunately I have NO pictures of me as a child... they'd be ancient anyhow... but I lost them all in a fire... but I DO have some of my own kids...

Attachments

• dorothy.jpg
    dorothy.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 109

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom