half-marathon/ marathon pictures?

Phonedave

Does anyone have any idea how many photos are in the lost and found collection? I've been flipping through "All Categories/Male" and am about 4,500 photos in. Just wondering how much longer I have to keep up at this, and wondering if it's worth it to keep looking for a decent shot of myself. :lol:

I am not particularly thrilled with the photos of me as well.

I KNOW there were about 7 or 8 photographers that a spotted ahead of time on the course and made sure I ran right at them with a big smile. I don't see any like that.

Plus there are a number of photos that they have tagged as me, that are most assuredly NOT ME. They are of older women. I am nowhere in the pictures.

My photos are here

http://www.asiorders.com/estf.asp?EVENTID=74488&PWD=&BIB=16405

and a quick look will tell you some of them are not me. I am the tall guy in the grey shirt, later on with taped knees.

-dave

Erin_Akey

Does anyone have any idea how many photos are in the lost and found collection? I've been flipping through "All Categories/Male" and am about 4,500 photos in. Just wondering how much longer I have to keep up at this, and wondering if it's worth it to keep looking for a decent shot of myself. :lol:

Over 10000! We went through them all!

Kristia

Over 10000! We went through them all!

And did you find more of yourselves? Wondering if it is even worth it, but I would like to find some others of myself. Like Dave said, I know I ran by and smiled for many more photographers than I am seeing pics for. There are only a few of us at AK and DHS and toward the end in EPCOT. Also alot of finishing shots, but they aren't that great since they are from far away.

Erin_Akey

We found three! That was it. It was almost exclusively people who didn't have their bibs on. But we found three where we were turned in such a way that our bibs were not visible.

The pics are not great, but I dought the CD download just because it was our very first half.

Do they do the same for the Wine and Dine?

Phonedave

And did you find more of yourselves? Wondering if it is even worth it, but I would like to find some others of myself. Like Dave said, I know I ran by and smiled for many more photographers than I am seeing pics for. There are only a few of us at AK and DHS and toward the end in EPCOT. Also alot of finishing shots, but they aren't that great since they are from far away.

Well I know there are at least three in there.

Because there are three photos that are tagged as me, and they have ONE person in them, who is NOT me.

Two of them are of the same person crossing the finish line. an elderly gray haired lady, who will not be getting her pictures, because they think they are of me. They therefore would also not be in the lost and found, so unless that person looks through ALL photos, she is not getting her finishing photos (and they are pretty good ones too)

-dave

Phonedave

Looking at it again, the one they have mixed up with me is wearing bib 13405. I was 16405. Her bib looks a little wrinkled too. I may go through a look at people with simialr bib numbers. Maybe that's what happens.

The other woman who they have crossing the finish line has no bib on at all. She has a jacket tied around her waist, maybe it's on there. But she does have a white t-shirt with some sort of red pattern that looks like gears or flowers across the front, where a bib would be. ASI must use computer software to analyze the photos for bib numbers and however this came through, it was tagged as my bib number.

-dave

MKCP 1985

be sure to keep a good count and let us know. ;) :lol:

I wish I did know. Apparently, I can't prove I ran through the Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios parks. :lol:

Well, after searching through the general photos (not lost and found), I found a pretty decent photo inside the Animal Kingdom park. . . now if I can find a photo inside the Hollywood Studios park, I will have all 4 parks covered. :D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Well, after searching through the general photos (not lost and found), I found a pretty decent photo inside the Animal Kingdom park. . . now if I can find a photo inside the Hollywood Studios park, I will have all 4 parks covered. :D
Will you post them? Id love to see Doug in action.

MKCP 1985

Will you post them? Id love to see Doug in action.

super slo-mo action. :lol:

At this point, I have to combine the two days to get the four parks:

Magic Kingdom:
picture.php

Animal Kingdom:
picture.php

Epcot:
picture.php

Studios:

picture.php

MKCP 1985

How funny - I know the woman in blue behind you. What are the chances? :)

Great photos!
did she have a good race? That photo was taken about a mile from the finish line, so hopefully she did!

I wanted to know if it was against the rules to run with a second head grafted onto your shoulder.

-dave

Who needs pal Mickey? :lol: Well, hers is the better looking head, so lucky for me she's improving the photo!

Wilt Dasney

12,000 photos into Lost and Found, and I have found 3 shots of me...all of them better than the ones they actually tagged of me.

What's the best method for finding mis-tagged pics of yourself (as opposed to lost and found)? My thought is to look for tagged photos of runners whose bib numbers are basically "anagrams" of my own (i.e., looking for 12354 when my number is 12345 and so on). A few of those people were tagged in my set, so it seems fair to assume there might be a few of me in theirs.

joel_maxwell

12,000 photos into Lost and Found, and I have found 3 shots of me...all of them better than the ones they actually tagged of me.

What's the best method for finding mis-tagged pics of yourself (as opposed to lost and found)? My thought is to look for tagged photos of runners whose bib numbers are basically "anagrams" of my own (i.e., looking for 12354 when my number is 12345 and so on). A few of those people were tagged in my set, so it seems fair to assume there might be a few of me in theirs.
:sohappy:

Post em'. Post em'. Post em'.

Figment82

did she have a good race? That photo was taken about a mile from the finish line, so hopefully she did!

It sounded like she had a blast - I believe it was her first marathon, and she was grinning from ear to ear in the photos she posted afterwards. :) I looked up her chip time: 5:10:13.

I'm bummed that photo in front of Cinderella Castle didn't turn out better. Too much railing - it almost looks like the photographer was sitting back too far. Oh well...

Wilt Dasney

:sohappy:

Post em'. Post em'. Post em'.

I haven't bought my album yet, so you get to look at watermarks and edit tools. Anyway, here they are. The finish line pic was the only decent picture they actually tagged of me. The rest are either of me way back in a crowd or...not me at all. :lol:

Picture67.png

Picture62.png

Picture64.png

Picture66.png

joel_maxwell

I haven't bought my album yet, so you get to look at watermarks and edit tools. Anyway, here they are. The finish line pic was the only decent picture they actually tagged of me. The rest are either of me way back in a crowd or...not me at all. :lol:
VERY NICE. Thanks for posting. :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
This is the only decent photo of me:

168333_1558363644556_1399203865_31250177_2526403_n.jpg

And I'm not even sure where that is.

Linda had several good ones and this was her race anyway, so that worked out for the best:

165377_1558365284597_1399203865_31250181_3593532_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom