Hagrids Motorbike vs. Cosmic Rewind

Which coaster is a better experience?

• Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure

Votes: 50 64.1%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind

Votes: 28 35.9%

• Total voters

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Now THIS is a good poll.

I voted for Hagrids....

1). I don't get motion sickness on Hagrid's
2). It feels like a longer, more grand, experience to me.
3). There is at least a few animatronics.
4). You cannot easily see I giant box in the sky from the land.
5). It fits the land that the ride is represented in.

The only thing Guardians has as a one up for me is it is plus sized friendly.

Married5Times

so according to you I'm disqualified from commenting on dialogue and performances because I have not been on the attraction yet(which I actually have 2x already... but just for kicks I'll let you run with it)

but the performances are delivered to us via screens in the queue, no? and my computer uses, well, a screen.

Yep, those performances sure do come alive and become Oscar-worthy on Disney's large screen compared to my notebook. My computer just doesn't do it justice.

JusticeDisney

so according to you I'm disqualified from commenting on dialogue and performances because I have not been on the attraction yet(which I actually have 2x already... but just for kicks I'll let you run with it)

but the performances are delivered to us via screens in the queue, no? and my computer uses, well, a screen.

Yep, those performances sure do come alive and become Oscar-worthy on Disney's large screen compared to my notebook. My computer just doesn't do it justice.
You seem angry. LOL!

JT3000

Couldn’t disagree more. I’ve ridden Guardians multiple times and I think the story line is great and the acting is much better than most attractions. Of course, at the end of the day, who really cares about anything other than the actual ride itself, which we found to be amazing. Hagrid’s is awesome too, but it’s not a one of a kind like Guardians.
Guardians isn't the only spinning coaster. There are a lot of them. Also, as themed entertainment (themed to an IP, no less), I think a lot of people would care about more than just the ride.

JusticeDisney

Guardians isn't the only spinning coaster. There are a lot of them. Also, as themed entertainment (themed to an IP, no less), I think a lot of people would care about more than just the ride.
It’s the only one in WDW and Universal and those were the places being discussed.

JT3000

It’s the only one in WDW and Universal and those were the places being discussed.
You didn't specify location, you just said "one-of-a-kind." There are no other attractions at either resort that do everything Hagrid's does. Using this criteria, they're both "one-of-a-kind."

celluloid

Nah, you’re dead wrong. I’m starting think you haven’t even experienced the ride.

The poster is not desd wrong. It's bad, particularly the reactions from the main cast on the left. The direction of pov acting and addressing audience is different from cinematic. The actors are skilled but it is different. It would have helped if the main screen with Eson had been produced to some degree first so the cast could have reacted to it.

Also, the screens in Guardians are poorly hidden or rather not seem less. They just stop and go to show building. Short.throw projectors are great, but some space and starfields.shkuod have been present on the floor.l,particularly of the first scene.

Also, Groot is barely in it besides the one line in preshow. Odd.

Married5Times

Gringotts doesn’t have controlled spin?

of course Gringots mine carts rotate.............and I was going to point that out but I became too angry during the discussion earlier that I lost track. ;)

for some reason there be a lot of "angry bro's" around these parts particularly when Counselor stops by.

JusticeDisney

You didn't specify location, you just said "one-of-a-kind." There are no other attractions at either resort that do everything Hagrid's does. Using this criteria, they're both "one-of-a-kind."
I didn’t have to specify. It was clear what was being discussed. Guardians is one of a kind on these properties. Fact.

JusticeDisney

The poster is not desd wrong. It's bad, particularly the reactions from the main cast on the left. The direction of pov acting and addressing audience is different from cinematic. The actors are skilled but it is different. It would have helped if the main screen with Eson had been produced to some degree first so the cast could have reacted to it.

Also, the screens in Guardians are poorly hidden or rather not seem less. They just stop and go to show building. Short.throw projectors are great, but some space and starfields.shkuod have been present on the floor.l,particularly of the first scene.

Also, Groot is barely in it besides the one line in preshow. Odd.
I think he’s dead wrong. Anyway, it’s subjective and to each his/her own.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
of course Gringots mine carts rotate.............and I was going to point that out but I became too angry during the discussion earlier that I lost track. ;)

for some reason there be a lot of "angry bro's" around these parts particularly when Counselor stops by.
You can’t talk logically to some people.

“Everyone’s got an opinion but mine is right”.

JusticeDisney

Not according to the poll currently.…

So. How come it’s apples and oranges?
You’re combining different questions. Anyway, if you think that Gringotts and Guardians give the rider the same experience, that’s certainly your right. I will respectfully disagree, however.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom