Hagrids Motorbike vs. Cosmic Rewind

Which coaster is a better experience?

• Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure

Votes: 50 64.1%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind

Votes: 28 35.9%

• Total voters

JusticeDisney

Says the guy complaining about other's reading comprehension?
Well, you see, that’s called a typo. Has nothing to do with reading comprehension, unless of course you are the type of guy who actually proof reads texts and message board posts and the like before hitting the send button. 🤣

Married5Times

LMAO! You’re posts demonstrate your fundamental ignorance. But hey, we all already knew that about you. Now get back here and make sure you have the last word. We all also know that you are THAT guy! 🤣

I missed the above the first time around and I would have used it instead to call out your belligerence as I find it even more egregious than your other casted insults............would it be OK if we work on our MO's around here

JusticeDisney

I missed the above the first time around and I would have used it instead to call out your belligerence as I find it even more egregious than your other casted insults............would it be OK if we work on our MO's around here
Gee, I wonder why you haven’t called out a single other poster who has come at me with personal insults in this very thread? Actually, I don’t wonder at all — it’s pretty clear who you are and what you’re about. Now, please feel free to carry on with your personal obsession over me.

sugar

Hello! I’m a chicken when it comes to coasters but hagrids is my exception. I LOVE hagrids, it’s my favorite rollercoaster (though I haven’t been on many.) I chickened out on GOTG so I didn’t ride. But I’m going again soon as I’m a passholder, should I ride!? I want to no doubt but I’ve got in my head. How do they compare intensity wise? Because I can’t/haven’t done Rockin, VC, Everest and many other Disney/Universal coasters. I can do Space but it’s an instant headache 🤢 SO JERKY. But I don’t have any known motion sickness (I LOVE avatar) My fear is G force and speed. I can do Test track and as mentioned I LOVE HAGRIDS!! I haven’t road anything with real G force 🤷‍♀️

NickMaio

You Space Mountains fans out there are relieved to know there will be one less to compete for a seat on the ride--- I'm officially done! Guaradians Rewind slapped that ride silly rendering it an obsolete pile of junk.

this phenomenon happened 4 years ago after I rode Flight of Passage. Any of you simulators out there not named Flight of Passage don't talk to me, ever.
Flight of passage is to Star Tours and Soarin' = Guardians Rewind is to Space Mnt..........it's that big of a difference in total ride experience
There is one thing that Space has that all those other rides never will.......
Nostalgia, that means a lot to some people.

I rode SM for the first time with my 5 year old this year. Sparked memories of my first time riding with my dad.
No new coaster could ever match those emotions and experiences.

Space will always be a favourite in our family.

jloucks

There is one thing that Space has that all those other rides never will.......
Nostalgia, that means a lot to some people.

I rode SM for the first time with my 5 year old this year. Sparked memories of my first time riding with my dad.
No new coaster could ever match those emotions and experiences.

Space will always be a favourite in our family.

I love it AND hate it. I know I will detest the actual ride, but going through the rest of the experience is too nostalgic to resist. Taking my kids on it when they were the age I first rode it was very satisfying.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Hello! I’m a chicken when it comes to coasters but hagrids is my exception. I LOVE hagrids, it’s my favorite rollercoaster (though I haven’t been on many.) I chickened out on GOTG so I didn’t ride. But I’m going again soon as I’m a passholder, should I ride!? I want to no doubt but I’ve got in my head. How do they compare intensity wise? Because I can’t/haven’t done Rockin, VC, Everest and many other Disney/Universal coasters. I can do Space but it’s an instant headache 🤢 SO JERKY. But I don’t have any known motion sickness (I LOVE avatar) My fear is G force and speed. I can do Test track and as mentioned I LOVE HAGRIDS!! I haven’t road anything with real G force 🤷‍♀️
You will be fine on it. It's a very smooth ride. To be honest if you have done Test Track and Space you you be fine on nearly all the coasters you mentioned, save for maybe Rockin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom