News H2O+ products shutting down???

Lirael

Coming soon: disney introducing Toiletries+

You can now order luxuries like a basic shampoo and conditioner from the app! Price per person. You're only allowed 3 products per day, and price will vary according to the hourly demand. And for an extra charge, you can even ask mousekeeping to bring it straight to your room! Stay in a deluxe and you'll also be able to request a moisturizing soap!

*disney will continue to keep with its basic hygiene obligations by offering a half bar of basic white soap that is bolted to the wall, lest god forbid some pleb tries to take it home like a free perk. Rest assured this will continue until the mouse successfully overturns whichever ruling forces them to give you that much

Jahona

I prefered the Orange Bergamot and Blushing Orange to the current Sea Marine and Sea Salt scents that are being used. I've got nostalgia for the little Mickey eared bottles but overall I was never really wowed by H20's products. I do hope Disney doesn't follow its current trends and pick the cheapest option to replace H20+. Imagine staying at a deluxe resort and using Great Value shampoo and Conditioner.

DVCjj

I don't feel the slightest bit guilty taking home the products we didn't use. Definitely the ones that we used slightly.
We always do split stays so have extra products usually.
They were allotted to us and I used at home. Nicest souvenir always. Hate slimy body washes so gave to daughter.
I prefered the Orange Bergamot and Blushing Orange to the current Sea Marine and Sea Salt scents that are being used. I've got nostalgia for the little Mickey eared bottles but overall I was never really wowed by H20's products. I do hope Disney doesn't follow its current trends and pick the cheapest option to replace H20+. Imagine staying at a deluxe resort and using Great Value shampoo and Conditioner.
I 'think' it's Bergamot & Grapefruit? That was the previous one that I absolutely loved. Bought several big bottles from Shop Disney.
But the H20 Marine was nice also and I appreciated getting them.

Bartattack

h2o.jpg

Stitchon

Not surprising. H20+ was such a 90s brand and their continued existence seemed to depend on Disney. This makes me wonder if Disney declined to renew their partnership and H20+ couldn't find a way to continue business without them.

Beacon Joe

Countdown until Bowe's Signature Candles expands its "usually close but no cigar" products into toiletries?

Edit to add: I guess they already offer soaps for "Clover World," "Resort Signature," and "Volcano." I have no clue what Volcano smells like, but Clover World smells like that one flowery scent used in Soarin over Pandora and in the Fiji scene in Soarin - the salesman swore it was also the scent of the Grand Floridian, but I see no similarities. Is Resort Signature, perhaps, Sea Marine?

If it is, maybe Bowe's will make a shampoo for it? Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.

Last edited:

ilovetotravel1977

I wonder if they will provide any type of toiletries then. I will need to know this since I am taking carry-on luggage only and was banking on not having bring my own from home. I actually liked the H20 products.

esskay

Aw, I've only got enough soap bars to get me through to mid 2023. It's bad enough that we ran out of the shampoo!

Gringrinngghost

Remember when everyone went nuts when those whacky 90s style products were replaced with these, which didn’t “feel Disney.”

haha yes I was just thinking this! I remember when the brand was introduced - an unpopular change at the time.
FZb7e-AXwAAzLkH.jpg

Here's a bonus Nickelodeon Hotel opening year bottle.
IMG_0516.jpg

Last edited:

Wendy Pleakley

I like the H2O products and they certainly have a premium feel.

Not sure how they stayed in business until now selling $30 bottles of shampoo, but to each their own I guess.

Smiley/OCD

Coming soon: disney introducing Toiletries+

You can now order luxuries like a basic shampoo and conditioner from the app! Price per person. You're only allowed 3 products per day, and price will vary according to the hourly demand. And for an extra charge, you can even ask mousekeeping to bring it straight to your room! Stay in a deluxe and you'll also be able to request a moisturizing soap!

*disney will continue to keep with its basic hygiene obligations by offering a half bar of basic white soap that is bolted to the wall, lest god forbid some pleb tries to take it home like a free perk. Rest assured this will continue until the mouse successfully overturns whichever ruling forces them to give you that much
A team of DCP kids in Orlando and Anaheim are putting Mickey stickers over the Motel 6 soap bars as we speak…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom