News H2O+ products shutting down???

dreday3

I do have a small lotion left, but it's just about empty. We used it sparingly over the years to remind us of our stay at Beach Club. :D

I wonder if they will still have the supply left when we go back to BC in April since it seems production will continue to end of year.

correcaminos

Bay lake still has the individual bottles.

Every time I have stayed at a room with the big bottles I always have to call to get the pumps ā€œfixedā€ several times during my stay. Disney apparently found the cheapest pumps ever made.
I only had one almost empty at PVB. Fortunately no issues at my other stays. I prefer them having a lot of hair. Though after the last trip I decided to bring my own again as no matter what I did my hair was fried by the end of the stay.

monothingie

ā¤ļøBob4Evaā¤ļø
Premium Member
MemorableRevolvingChafer-size_restricted.gif

1661191415590.jpeg

Nottamus

Always brought my own and my wife JUST talked me out of bringing for future trips since theyā€™re always in shower in AKL anyway.

Guess Iā€™ll go back to bringing my own again ā€¦.

ā€¦..until the great value pumps go in.

monothingie

ā¤ļøBob4Evaā¤ļø
Premium Member
Survey data has indicated that because guests visiting Disney already get a dirty feeling after being there, Soap will no longer be made available to guests. Again Disney Management acting on what the guests want through their feedback.

But if you do want soap, just be advised that the upcharge on Genie+ has been updated to add LL availability for shampoo, but not conditioner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom