Guilty Pleasures at WDW

BoarderPhreak

Dole Whips, Dole Whips and more Dole Whips. No guilt about 'em. ;)

And of course, pints 'round the World - including the crazy specialty drinks from The Menu.

PhilharMagician

It is food and beverage for me. We never go out for dinner or drinks and when we are @ WDW the gloves are off and we enjoy what ever we want. Am I feeling guilty? Yes! I hate to spend the money on something I can do so easily myself for 1/10th the price, but it is vacation.

CdnDznyLuvr

It is food and beverage for me. We never go out for dinner or drinks and when we are @ WDW the gloves are off and we enjoy what ever we want. Am I feeling guilty? Yes! I hate to spend the money on something I can do so easily myself for 1/10th the price, but it is vacation.
This . . . :joyfull:

acishere

Drinks around the WS.
"Jeez this is $14 bucks, there is no way..."
*takes a sip*
"Ok, we are doing this! I just need to call my loan officer 1st..."

Using a questionably acquired GAC to skip the 60 minute queue at Soarin; using a refillable mug for 3 years straight; reserving 4 Epcot TS meals at the same time because you don't know what you might be in the mood for; double-dipping the FP system; cramming 6 people in a Poly room. Is anyone else guilty of this kind of thing or am I the only one?

willtravel

Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate morsels. Like the one's you can get at Boardwalk Bakery or Starring Rolls.

Last edited:

brokedad

As corny as it sounds, the differnt cakepops fromm all the saweet spots, then the pain starts setting in, guilty I guess

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom