Guide to DLR for WDW Veterans!

SteamboatJoe

@GiveMeTheMusic or anyone else, if I move my trip back to mid-late June, do I run any risk of not seeing PTN? Didn't know if that would still run after WoC is brought back or not.

Also, are there any other big refurbs rumored to be coming up or will they settle down for the summer season?

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
@GiveMeTheMusic or anyone else, if I move my trip back to mid-late June, do I run any risk of not seeing PTN? Didn't know if that would still run after WoC is brought back or not.

Also, are there any other big refurbs rumored to be coming up or will they settle down for the summer season?

PTN will not go down in June. That’s when the Incredibles unit will join the parade. Should be pretty refurb free at that point with the Pier opening June 23.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
If there was someone would post one about Titanic.

I was speaking about the Mods should be able to make the thread "Sticky". All forum software should be able to do it, and I'm sure this site has the capability. Now the question is if they are willing to do it.

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
Ok you re going to have to give us something here. Spill it!

Fine, you got me!

Orlando Bloom is moving into the attraction full time. Depp is too busy to do it, and his in person appearance was so popular. Bloom's film career is basically on hold, so he has plenty of time to harass passersby in the boats.

mickEblu

Fine, you got me!

Orlando Bloom is moving into the attraction full time. Depp is too busy to do it, and his in person appearance was so popular. Bloom's film career is basically on hold, so he has plenty of time to harass passersby in the boats.

Lol. You got me. I thought you were actually about to spill something in your second paragraph. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom