Guests at Pools

TwisterMomma

Original Poster
At risk of opening up a can of worms, I thought I would update.

At Wilderness Lodge, I asked at the front desk and the cast member said yes and added my parents name to our reservation (free of charge) with the caveat that they are not always able to do it. It made for a very nice evening--my 3 year old likes to chill and decided to sit in the hot tub with grandma instead of playing in the big pool.

At Caribbean Beach, the cast member just repeated the policy and life went on.

FWIW, no one was checking at either pool. It also wasn't packed at either pool at the times we went.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer

At Wilderness Lodge, I asked at the front desk and the cast member said yes and added my parents name to our reservation (free of charge) with the caveat that they are not always able to do it. It made for a very nice evening--my 3 year old likes to chill and decided to sit in the hot tub with grandma instead of playing in the big pool.

FWIW, no one was checking at either pool. It also wasn't packed at either pool at the times we went.

6422ce10a39091b662144961e08e68d2_pure-evil-quickmeme-pure-evil-meme_625-417.jpeg

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

I'd like the Wilderness Lodge CM's name please. I need to report that person for a blatant disregard of POSTED RULES!!!!!!

Your free loading mother took up a place in the hot tub that otherwise might have been occupied by a PAYING GUEST!!!!!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

21stamps

Wonderful! Glad it worked out!

Polydweller

I'd like the Wilderness Lodge CM's name please. I need to report that person for a blatant disregard of POSTED RULES!!!!!!

Your free loading mother took up a place in the hot tub that otherwise might have been occupied by a PAYING GUEST!!!!!

Oh please, I know you're being sarcastic but that is in no way a violation of posted rule. They have become a registered day guest of the resort (available only if a paying guest asks for this) and so become covered by the rules.

Nice try but you look kind of silly with this post.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

This is perfectly consistent with what I was saying the whole time. They were added to the reservation as day guests, i.e. they were following the rule that the pool is for resort guests only.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I totally agree with you.

True. But when he was, I still went in a hot tub.lol
Did you let someone turn on the jets when he was a toddler in the hot tub? I ask because we actually had kids that would go back and turn it off, after we had turned them on. After the second time, I called a CM over, who promptly kicked them all out of the hot tub.

21stamps

Did you let someone turn on the jets when he was a toddler in the hot tub? I ask because we actually had kids that would go back and turn it off, after we had turned them on. After the second time, I called a CM over, who promptly kicked them all out of the hot tub.

When he was one, two, three, he usually didn't go in. I would, and he would sit by me, outside, and play with a toy. But, it depends on the hot tub, some are cooler than others. If it wasn't very hot I would let him in

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Oh please, I know you're being sarcastic but that is in no way a violation of posted rule. They have become a registered day guest of the resort (available only if a paying guest asks for this) and so become covered by the rules.

Nice try but you look kind of silly with this post.

Good catch! I was being sarcastic! Strange that you picked up on that, yet still took it seriously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom