Guest jumps off Living with the Land boat to grab a cucumber

DisneyCane

There was a comment on this video elsewhere by someone sitting right near them. They apparently got out a total of 4 times during the ride.
Apparently whoever is supposed to watch the security camera monitors was sleeping. Unless the only place they are displayed is the little monitors that are supposed to show you that you are being watched.

PirateFrank

Apparently whoever is supposed to watch the security camera monitors was sleeping. Unless the only place they are displayed is the little monitors that are supposed to show you that you are being watched.

There's a twitter user who said he was on the rear of the boat - and that they got on and off a total of four times. He also said that the 'voice of god' kept reminding them to keep their hands and feet inside the ride. So he thought they were indeed watching them......but then, they got off the ride, were not met by security and stumbled into soarin. (Personally, I'm not sure I would want to ride soarin in that condition.)

Either WDW security *chose* to not do anything about it or could not mobilize security fast enough to get there.

Apple Core

Some years ago WDW installed little signs where the boats move into the greenhouse area that say "please do not touch the sand". Since some guests are such fine human beings! A few months ago I was on the ride and right next to this sign, was a palm print in the sand.🤦‍♀️

DisneyCane

There's a twitter user who said he was on the rear of the boat - and that they got on and off a total of four times. He also said that the 'voice of god' kept reminding them to keep their hands and feet inside the ride. So he thought they were indeed watching them......but then, they got off the ride, were not met by security and stumbled into soarin. (Personally, I'm not sure I would want to ride soarin in that condition.)

Either WDW security *chose* to not do anything about it or could not mobilize security fast enough to get there.
I can't imagine Soarin' in that condition if you sit off to the side. Imagine what effect the bendy Eiffel Tower will have!

mf1972

if she wanted a souvenir, she should’ve tried for 1 of these bad boys…
26579DD1-AE4B-45AD-957D-2FDDE42E6143.jpeg

Bocabear

What if every guest jumped off a boat and stole what they "wanted"... They should completely throw the book at her...Severe and harsh... No one else will ever do it again... If she gets away with this, get ready for a new social media stunt...
"But I wanted a Small World Doll"....ugh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom