Guest jumps off Living with the Land boat to grab a cucumber

Rambozo

I've always said to the voices in my head "Disney should have Westworld animatronics, who shoot guests that get out of line." The voices for some reason disagree.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
With free floating boat rides the only way they stop is if they stopped sending boats unless they have braking systems installed throughout the ride but that kind of ride doesn't need brakes.

There has to be something creating a current that moves the boats along.

mf1972

I've always said to the voices in my head "Disney should have Westworld animatronics, who shoot guests that get out of line." The voices for some reason disagree.
if they’re still around, they can always have the baby alligators freely roam around. problem solved (but creating new one).

GimpYancIent

I have a rabbit that steals cucumbers from my garden. I have it on camera but my security (dogs) couldn't catch it. It will be banned from my garden if they catch it.
Banned? Security (dogs) catch rabbit does not generally = banned. How did you train the dogs to catch and release?

richiejv

....the comment on the bottom of the video "some of yall butthurt and reported the vid. my neice wanted a cucumber, so she got a cucumber" shows a complete lack of any personal sense of responsibility. I hope they are banned for at least a year if not life. I just dont get how people can be so self centered and do such stupid stuff...

I don’t mean to sound rude to my American friends… but don’t you sell cucumbers in your grocery stores?

Seems like buying one would be a lot less hassle. And about $100 cheaper than buying a ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom