Pre-Trip Guess who's going back?

Elphaba me.jpg

bee

Original Poster
Congratulations on your home purchase and the
chance to head back to WDW!!! Your plans sound wonderful and I love your costumes for the Boo Party!
Thank you! We are so excited to go back!

I love those apple earrings!! They are so cute!!! Congrats on the house!!
Thank you! The apple earrings were sort of a happy accident. I ordered a different pair from Etsy and they got lost in the mail, so I got these instead. I like the ones I ended up with better than the originals.

KellBelle

Boo Bash dates were announced today! Fingers crossed we can get tickets next week! If we do get tickets, we will probably move our park days around and get a 4-day ticket instead of the 5-day we have now. 🤞🏻
I'm curious about the parties. I am assuming the Christmas one will be about the same. I wonder if they will be emptyish like a true after hours event?

bee

Original Poster
DD399F25-FF5E-4162-9B0C-B31A23E84F8D.jpeg

They are even cuter in person!

M found her grey pants. Yesterday we went to Target and I tried on some sneakers, but the ones I thought I wanted won’t work. I normally wear an 8 but the 8 was a bit snug, and the 9 was much too big, and they don’t have half sizes. Oh well, I have over two months to figure it out.

bee

Original Poster
We got our Boo Bash tickets!!

I’m sure you all know about Disney’s notoriously bad phone customer service. This was the worst I have ever experienced. I started trying at exactly 7:00 and got nothing but busy signals and “your call cannot be completed” type messages. I took a break from trying to call about 7:40 to eat some oatmeal, then resumed around 8:00. I gave up after 8:30 and went back to bed (at least I don’t work 9-5 so I didn’t have to rush to work!).

I started trying again around 11:00. I just kept calling every Disney number I know, in rotation. I had to teach at 12:30 so then M started trying. No luck. We had lunch at 1:45 and after I started calling again.

Finally at 2:17, I SPOKE TO AN ACTUAL HUMAN! I asked about the Boo Bash and she said I would have to call resorts. I asked her to pleeease transfer me because I had been calling since 7:00 and she was the first human I talked to. She warned me it would be a 216 (!) minute wait. I said that was okay and plugged in my phone and left it with M in case they answered while I was away.

She tried to transfer me a few times and even SHE couldn’t get through. On the fourth (?) time the actual hold music started and within a minute someone answered!!! I am wondering if the first CM transferred me to some kind of special line because I sounded so desperate! 😂

Anyway, the second CM booked my tickets in a few minutes! Boo Bash, here we come! 👻 👸🏻 🏰

This means we will need to change our tickets and park reservations, but M said, “let’s wait until you get the confirmation email.” 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

MotherofaPrincessLover

We got our Boo Bash tickets!!

I’m sure you all know about Disney’s notoriously bad phone customer service. This was the worst I have ever experienced. I started trying at exactly 7:00 and got nothing but busy signals and “your call cannot be completed” type messages. I took a break from trying to call about 7:40 to eat some oatmeal, then resumed around 8:00. I gave up after 8:30 and went back to bed (at least I don’t work 9-5 so I didn’t have to rush to work!).

I started trying again around 11:00. I just kept calling every Disney number I know, in rotation. I had to teach at 12:30 so then M started trying. No luck. We had lunch at 1:45 and after I started calling again.

Finally at 2:17, I SPOKE TO AN ACTUAL HUMAN! I asked about the Boo Bash and she said I would have to call resorts. I asked her to pleeease transfer me because I had been calling since 7:00 and she was the first human I talked to. She warned me it would be a 216 (!) minute wait. I said that was okay and plugged in my phone and left it with in case they answered while I was away.

She tried to transfer me a few times and even SHE couldn’t get through. On the fourth (?) time the actual hold music started and within a minute someone answered!!! I am wondering if the first CM transferred me to some kind of special line because I sounded so desperate! 😂

Anyway, the second CM booked my tickets in a few minutes! Boo Bash, here we come! 👻 👸🏻 🏰

This means we will need to change our tickets and park reservations, but M said, “let’s wait until you get the confirmation email.” 🤣🤣🤣
I got my confirmation email while I was still on the phone with the guy!

bee

Original Poster
Sooo I haven't gotten the confirmation email for Boo Bash, BUT I was able to put the confirmation number in my Disney account as a ticket, and I can now see it in the tickets area. So I felt confident enough today to change our resort reservation and tickets.

I switched to a room-only reservation at the Contemporary, and bought 4-day tickets from Undercover Tourist. I could have just changed the package to 4-day instead of 5-day tickets, BUT they would have expired sooner and we wouldn't have been able to go to parks on the last two full days of the trip. The change to separate room and tickets instead of a package saved over $200, which covers most of the Boo Bash tickets.

Now we are working on park days and making sure we have the right park reservations. I find this very annoying and it's another reason we are glad NOT to be annual passholders anymore! If Disney was trying to get rid of out-of-state APs by raising the price and making things annoying...it has worked. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom