Guardians of the Galaxy - Monsters After Dark coming this Halloween

GiveMeTheMusic

Here is what I was actually picturing the three of us as (That's me in the middle soaking up all of the love):

AAEAAQAAAAAAAA3dAAAAJGQ1NDFkM2U4LTY3YTgtNDM4MC04ZDBjLWEzM2JkMWQwZWZlOQ.jpg

If these were hot dogs instead of fingers, it'd be dead on.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Is it just me or does Disney not fully understand the difference between Monsters and Aliens? Do Monsters in Space = Aliens? If so that would explain MILF in WDW's Tomorrowland. I'm curious about what these GOTG "Monsters" will look like!

Ismael Flores

I'd argue it is temporary, actually, just not in the sense Tower of Terror will be returning. The fact they're already changing it a few months out shows just how easily it can be replaced.
Didn't they say from the beginning that the lobby would evolve with new props?
So ithise displays were designed to be able to change. From what it sounds the video projections might change for the overlay only

HonorableMention

Is anything in the queue/video even going to change? I doubt that they got anyone back to film again, and Joe Rohde just finished up plans for the overlay. Plus if it's the normal ride during the day they can't really change much physically.

I'm a little excited to see how this turns out, but at least HMH puts effort in changing a lot in the mansion.

Sped2424

Yup, pretty much what everyone says after they ride it. It's a heckuva ride and a lot more fun than Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ever was.
Having ridden guardians I know it's placement is not a debate it's wrong. That being said I will not lie and say tower is the more fun experience of the two :( Guardians really is a blast from start to finish.

Stevek

Yup, pretty much what everyone says after they ride it. It's a heckuva ride and a lot more fun than Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ever was.
True. That being said, I loved Tower as well. I'm bummed my wife hasn't gotten the chance to ride it yet as Tower was her favorite and I know she'll love this.

TP2000

Original Poster
True. That being said, I loved Tower as well. I'm bummed my wife hasn't gotten the chance to ride it yet as Tower was her favorite and I know she'll love this.

Take her to Tokyo and ride their Tower. It blows the creaky old version in Orlando out of the water, and is lightyears better than Anaheim's version ever was. But if you want the inferior DCA version of Tower, it's still available at Disneyland Paris, complete with deferred maintenance, broken effects, and indifferent Cast Members.

Just go to Tokyo for your Tower fix. You'll thank me later.

George Lucas on a Bench

I agree that Tower was better, but you could argue I'm biased since I don't like Marvel funny books and I prefer dark spookhouse attractions. I still have no idea what's happening on that ride. I get that they're breaking out, but why are we going up and down in an elevator? Don't bother trying to explain. You can't. It's interesting how the same ride system can produce such a different experience. On Tower, I feel apprehensive. I like that. There's an ominous buildup to dropping. Mission: Space doesn't give you any time to feel anything. You're immediately going up and down, although you don't really feel the drops like on Tower.

Stevek

Take her to Tokyo and ride their Tower. It blows the creaky old version in Orlando out of the water, and is lightyears better than Anaheim's version ever was. But if you want the inferior DCA version of Tower, it's still available at Disneyland Paris, complete with deferred maintenance, broken effects, and indifferent Cast Members.

Just go to Tokyo for your Tower fix. You'll thank me later.
I would love to convince her to visit Tokyo...not sure it will happen anytime soon. She did love the Orlando version as well, more than DCA's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom