News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

TJK5

Just got back from WDW and was able to ride GOTGCR four times in two days. I did purchase two ILLs. The first time we rode it, the vehicle did not spin. My daughter brought this to the attention of a CM and we were able to immediately ride it again. The ride is amazing! We also had four different songs, which was nice. My family and I are proud to be an Honorary Guardians.

doctornick

They could definitely push it a bit more and add a few more guests but it is a pleasant experience currently while VQ is still a thing.
Have they had days where they have cycled through all distributed boarding groups early? If that happens, they could always offer standby late in the day to utilize all the capacity.

(If they did that though, they probably need to put BGs in the LL line once they open standby)

gerarar

Premium Member
Have they had days where they have cycled through all distributed boarding groups early? If that happens, they could always offer standby late in the day to utilize all the capacity.

(If they did that though, they probably need to put BGs in the LL line once they open standby)
Hasn't happened for CR or Rat. But has happened once or twice for Rise.

April 15, 2021 they called all 180 BG's that were distributed. Standby for Rise was then opened for the rest of the night.

I don't think it'll ever happen for CR because they probably distribute up to some unrealistic BG number, like BG 230. Highest I've ever seen (screenshot on Twitter) is BG 216, and CR has never approached that high (on non-EEH days) except on opening day (BG 230).

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 87 Stats (8/21):
7am: 5.6 secs
1pm: 1418.8 secs, or ~24 mins

BG 180 (-15) is the last BG called for the day.

Average pace: 3-4mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 14.5s -> 13.8s (-0.7s)
1pm: 1hr 56m -> 1hr 49m (-7m)

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
11:09 - 11:27am
3:07 - 3:31pm
5:37 - 5:55pm

Note: I added a new metric to track, day-to-day averages, all thanks to your friendly neighborhood Disney apologist @MisterPenguin ;)

That does it for Day 87 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-75.png

disneygeek90

Interesting experience this evening. Walked into the teleportation room with the walls up. While the outside areas were dimmed, could still see a lot of the external room including the generator.

It was a slow grind. All of an hour to get through the whole experience and the queue was backed up to the outside, so I’m guessing the pre show was part of the delay that backed things up.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 88 Stats (8/22):
7am: 8.0 secs
1pm: 310.8 secs, or ~5 mins
6pm: 3.9 secs

BG 172 (-8) is the last BG called during regular park hours at 8pm.

For EEH, resumed at 8:40pm with BG's 175-181, with BG 209 as the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

Average pace: 3-4mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 7.8s -> 7.8s (-0)
1pm: 28m -> 27m (-1m)
6pm: 4.1s -> 4.1s (-0)

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
10:40 - 11:45am
3:36 - 4:10pm

That does it for Day 88 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-93.png

UNCgolf

I would pay to bypass the preshow. The preshows for this attraction (IMO) hinder the experience. It takes nearly 30-45 minutes just to get in and out because of it

I'm the opposite -- the queue (mainly the "galaxarium", even though I think it's too small) and the preshows look more interesting to me than the actual ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom