News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 115 Stats (9/19):
7am: 49.9 secs
1pm: 5777.8 secs, or ~1 hour 36 mins
6pm: 371.7 secs, or ~6 mins

BG 183 (+1) is the last BG called during regular park hours at 7:59pm.

For EEH, resumed at 8:31pm with BG's 181-189, with BG 219 as the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

Average pace: 4mins/BG for entire day, around 5-6pm was 8-10mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 21.9s -> 23.6s (+1.7s)
1pm: 56m -> 58m (+2m)
6pm: 5m -> 5m (+0)

That does it for Day 115 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-218.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 116 Stats (9/20):
7am: 1815.1 secs, or ~30 mins
1pm: 16554.1 secs, or ~4 hours 36 mins

BG 190 (+7) is the last BG called for the day.

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
6:13 - 6:51pm

Average pace: 4mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 16m -> 16m (+0)
1pm: 2hr 33m -> 2hr 41m (+8m)

That does it for Day 116 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-156.png

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 117 Stats (9/21):
7am: 227.4 secs, or ~4 mins
1pm: 18520.7 secs, or ~5 hours 4 mins

BG 196 (+6) is the last BG called for the day.

10:50 - 11:21am

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 15m -> 14m (-1m)
1pm: 2hr 47m -> 1hr 55m (+8m)

That does it for Day 117 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-130.png

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 118 Stats (9/22):
7am: 233.8 secs, or ~4 mins
1pm: 15112.4 secs, or ~4 hours 12 mins

BG 192 (-4) is the last BG called for the day.

9:27 - 9:53am

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 11m -> 11m (+0)
1pm: 1hr 54m -> 2hr 2m (+8m)

That does it for Day 118 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-220.png

Not the prettiest graph (anymore), but the drops have pretty much stagnated.
Trends show that weekends + Monday go the quickest, then rest of the week stays open pretty long.
scatter_plot-74.png

Not sure what Disney's holding out for anymore. It's been about 20ish days to when Rat moved from VQ to standby. It's time for CR to do the same.

Last edited:
Crowd levels are about to rise in 2 weeks, so maybe they are holding out to see how the numbers look at that point? I remember Rise had some instances with VQ where they opened up stand by at the end of the day. It seems like they could at least do that now?

gerarar

Premium Member
Crowd levels are about to rise in 2 weeks, so maybe they are holding out to see how the numbers look at that point? I remember Rise had some instances with VQ where they opened up stand by at the end of the day. It seems like they could at least do that now?
Unless they stop distributing BG's in the low 200's, that'll never happen. I saw like BG 202 the other day...which hasn't been reached/called since like July (excluding EEH)

UNCgolf

The ride isn't overly busy even on the busiest days, though. Not that it's not popular, but the afternoon boarding groups are almost always available for anyone who wants one. It has to be depressing ILL sales.

The ride isn't overly busy even on the busiest days, though. Not that it's not popular, but the afternoon boarding groups are almost always available for anyone who wants one. It has to be depressing ILL sales.
True it is easy to get a boarding group now, but going off what @gerarar said just above, they're never reaching the end of all the boarding groups that were given out. So there are still more people at least requesting a ride than the daily capacity. I don't know what goes into Disney's formula for when to stop VQ (or bring it back, which has never happened as far as I know) though. It certainly doesn't seem consistent from the outside.

I'm not sure if you meant "busiest days of the last month" or "busiest days since the ride opened". It will be interesting to see how the BG numbers and times look in October. I'll be there in October so I'm likely more interested than others. I've been wavering on which I'd prefer - VQ or stand-by. Pros and cons to both.

UNCgolf

True it is easy to get a boarding group now, but going off what @gerarar said just above, they're never reaching the end of all the boarding groups that were given out. So there are still more people at least requesting a ride than the daily capacity. I don't know what goes into Disney's formula for when to stop VQ (or bring it back, which has never happened as far as I know) though. It certainly doesn't seem consistent from the outside.

I'm not sure if you meant "busiest days of the last month" or "busiest days since the ride opened". It will be interesting to see how the BG numbers and times look in October. I'll be there in October so I'm likely more interested than others. I've been wavering on which I'd prefer - VQ or stand-by. Pros and cons to both.

Busiest days since the ride opened, really. Even when the ride was brand new it generally wasn't running out of VQs immediately in the afternoon drop -- they weren't lasting for over an hour (or multiple hours) like they often do now, but they were usually available long enough that anyone who tried to get one at 1 PM was going to get one.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 119 Stats (9/23):
7am: 16.4 secs
1pm: 5420.2 secs, or ~1 hour 30 mins

BG 196 (+4) is the last BG called for the day.

4:52 - 5:10pm

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 2m -> 2m (+0)
1pm: 1hr 48m -> 1hr 47m (-1m)

That does it for Day 119 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-174.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom