Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind SPOILER Thread

Hawg G

goal-post-moving.gif

You really think 3 Cabelleros, Ellen, Tarzan, and other mini overlays are full IP changes?
I
Or changing movies in a theater?

Buzz and MMRR weren’t full building gutting?

Monsters Inc is a third one. I was surprised how little they changed the sets and animatrons

mergatroid

You really think 3 Cabelleros, Ellen, Tarzan, and other mini overlays are full IP changes?
I
Or changing movies in a theater?

Buzz and MMRR weren’t full building gutting?

Monsters Inc is a third one. I was surprised how little they changed the sets and animatrons
It's just when you're so dismissive about it to others, it's kind of interesting when you're wrong ;)

Well, ride IPs do chalnge all the time.

Like trolls to Frozen, and ummm, uhhhh...

Uhhh....

Oh yeah TZ to Guardians.
That's 2 in like the history of Florida and California theme parks.

Hawg G

It's just when you're so dismissive about it to others, it's kind of interesting when you're wrong ;)
And I said SS Limo to Monsters is a third. Beyond that is pretty sparse. Changing GotG to another IP would be on a whole other scale than most of the others listed. Buzz is closest, as it was ripping out everything except the track. But in a very small space.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Does anyone know who to contact on finding a ride photo from a previous day? Do they have cast in the giftshop that can help with something like this?

Try this form to help locate missing PhotoPass pictures -

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Space Mountain went from an RCA IP, to Fed Ex, to nothing. Personally, I think the more recent theming fits since space is mostly nothing except for occasional stainless steel supports and the like. This is also supported by Cosmic Rewind as you view the Milky Way only to see a support beam. It kind of makes me wonder if the whole universe is in a giant Disney box building.

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has announced seasonal music is coming to Cosmic Rewind for the holidays -

"This season, the Guardians will trade in their classic hits playlist for a mash-up of seasonal jams at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT. Guests will blast off to the tune of an awesome holiday single, bringing joy to Xandar and Terra, too."

EPCOT-O.G.

Disney has announced seasonal music is coming to Cosmic Rewind for the holidays -

"This season, the Guardians will trade in their classic hits playlist for a mash-up of seasonal jams at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT. Guests will blast off to the tune of an awesome holiday single, bringing joy to Xandar and Terra, too."
Wonderful Christmastime or Do They Know It's Christmas. Calling it now.

No Name

Wonderful Christmastime or Do They Know It's Christmas. Calling it now.
I highly doubt they’d play Do They Know It’s Christmas.

Agreed on the first one though. Although there are some odd choices in the regular song list so it’s anyone’s guess what they’ll pick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom