Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind SPOILER Thread

vikescaper

I’ll get to experience this in person in a couple of weeks but based off the videos, I think I was expecting more. Especially after watching the Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special this morning.

TrainsOfDisney

It would be a fantastic system for a ride with a lot of show scenes, and I suspect it was chosen to accommodate an earlier version of the ride that would have had more to look at.
Exactly. Certainly they had planned to do more with this concept but then they ran out of money on…. Coaster track? Projectors? Giant blue unthemed warehouse?

Where did the money go again?

valenrandy

Just got off, this is just my opinion but I feel it is a miss. Daughter looked at me a said what happened to the ride lol. I’ll ride it again this afternoon and give it another shot.
After riding it a second time yesterday it’s starting to come around. I do miss the regular songs but hopefully with a few more rides it will settle in.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Innnnterestingly....

The AI's edutainment spiel mentions Voyager's message to the cosmos which includes Chuck Berry's 'Johnny Be Good.'

And 'Run, Run, Rudolph' is originally by... Chuck Berry.

Also, playing in Frontierland during the Christmas party was a cover of 'Run, Run, Rudolph.'

fgmnt

Innnnterestingly....

The AI's edutainment spiel mentions Voyager's message to the cosmos which includes Chuck Berry's 'Johnny Be Good.'

And 'Run, Run, Rudolph' is originally by... Chuck Berry.

Also, playing in Frontierland during the Christmas party was a cover of 'Run, Run, Rudolph.'
Incredibly bizarre to go with an original recording of a harder rock cover of the Chuck Barry original recording.

djkidkaz

Rode today for the first time with the Christmas music and it’s awful. In my opinion it really ruins the ride experience. The song isn’t very clear and it’s also not a popular version of whatever song was even being played. I could barely make it out, but I think what makes this ride work is when it’s a classic song everyone is familiar with. This is like a cover band did a crappy version of a Christmas song. Seriously just give me Mariah Carey, or take creative liberty for a holiday overlay and do classic jingle bells with Frank Sinatra or the bing crosby classics or something. Even had tickets to ride a second time and didn’t even bother, that’s how bad it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom