News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

ChewbaccaYourMum

It's also possible they might be appearing in another Marvel movie, ahead of Guardians 3. The actors usually have six film contracts and I'm counting five movies, including Guardians 3. Given a certain character's placement at the end of Endgame, it's very possible we'll see them again before Vol 3. That's just a guess though.
You're right. They might be in Thor 4, even for a little bit based on how Endgame ended.

Horizons1

I think this fits in Epcot, the whole zandar becoming an Epcot pavilion is quite funny, and it looks like a lot of fun, I bet there will be Epcot references and the sort, maybe even a Bill nye cameo, let’s trust dis for once
I mean to each their own, but just because Disney is going reference something in an attraction will not be a selling point for me personally.

The idea of seeing a shallow reminder of what was is a pale comparison to actually setting foot into what was.

Horizons1

This could also describe the last 10 years of operation of Ellen's Energy Adventure...
;)
Ellen was not the best way that pavilion could have gone, save for the fantastic score, but it was at least an honest attempt at trying to continue to educate via a more modernized approach.

Guardians is just what happens when the theme is forcibly changed to something “more Disney”.

Movielover

Ellen was not the best way that pavilion could have gone, save for the fantastic score, but it was at least an honest attempt at trying to continue to educate via a more modernized approach.

Guardians is just what happens when the theme is forcibly changed to something “more Disney”.

giphy.gif

;)

DreamfinderGuy

I think this fits in Epcot, the whole zandar becoming an Epcot pavilion is quite funny, and it looks like a lot of fun, I bet there will be Epcot references and the sort, maybe even a Bill nye cameo, let’s trust dis for once
There's an EPCOT reference in Mission: Breakout too, but that doesn't mean it would be a perfect fit for the park. Guardians does not fit EPCOT Center at all, there's no argument there. EPCOT, however, is a different story. They know it doesn't fit the park, that's why the park is changing to fit it. There's where your opinions can come in.

trainplane3

SplashJacket

Looks like @marni1971guessed the layout correctly. Imagine that.
The lower brake run looks like it lines up to the middle of Martins picture as well as the upper and middle brake runs being close to each other when viewed from above:
View attachment 513298
I don't think Marni guesses, if all his information is simply a guess he needs to play the lottery.

ChewbaccaYourMum

They're going to be adding like screens and projections around all these tracks, right? I thought this was supposed to be more than just bare coaster in the dark...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom