News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

trainplane3

From the old thread: "Or (crazy idea) maybe they'll try to make it look like a spaceship? It could be slightly modified to look like one." and just today "So my guess about making UoE spaceshippy...was right?! I'm kind of OK with the design of it. Sad about UoE."

On another note, and seriously, who do I reach out to get a mirror or two from the outside of UoE? I'd really love to have one, or maybe a small set of the tiles from the entrance wall. Like a medium-ish picture frame size of where the color transition happens. I smell a money maker for Disney...

PrincessJulia1207

On another note, and seriously, who do I reach out to get a mirror or two from the outside of UoE? I'd really love to have one, or maybe a small set of the tiles from the entrance wall. Like a medium-ish picture frame size of where the color transition happens. I smell a money maker for Disney...
if i can't figure out how to get my hands on the "singin in the rain" lamppost they tore out of the ground at DHS then i don't think you'll get your mirror buddy :(

JohnD

I knew it was coming, but now that it it's confirmed, I am bummed. I still think they should have rethemed rockin roller coaster to Guardians. Also bummed about another roller coaster I can't ride being added and losing the inspirational edutainment aspect of the original park.

Between Energy and TOT, I choose Energy. Ellen was getting long in the tooth anyway.

Suchomimus

I'm all for this, in part because I hate the current attraction there and also because I love the Guardians.
7f284a32e4a2d114e007c883f2852d5e--funny-meme-pictures-funny-images.jpg

Can't judge you much for that because I like GotG and I think UoE should have done better even though I never rode the thing.

LorangeJuice

"The Guardians of the Galaxy-inspired attraction will be added to Future World, adhering to the original vision of Epcot’s Future World as the place to experience the excitement and adventure offered by space travel."

Soooo...let me get this straight...you're allowing me to experience the excitement and adventure offered by space travel right next to...Mission: Space....? (No, abandoned festival centers/storage units left to rot don't count!)

So, this and two coasters right next to each other in Tomorrow Land. Got it! :facepalm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom