News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

DisneyJunkie

7f284a32e4a2d114e007c883f2852d5e--funny-meme-pictures-funny-images.jpg

Can't judge you much for that because I like GotG and I think UoE should have done better even though I never rode the thing.

UoE was way too dated, tired, and boring an attraction that really never worked very well.

Suchomimus

UoE was way too dated, tired, and boring an attraction that really never worked very well.
I guess you didn't read me saying that I think should have done better even though I never rode the attraction; meaning that I never been on the ride and only way I could know what it was like was from previous rider's opinions and videos.

thepirateking

I have to say - I think the D23 presentation really fell flat. They need some actual screenwriters to create some drama and tension. Build up to things with better pacing before big reveals. They spend 10 minutes on a random dance number and then make an off-hand announcement about something new. Like a kid shuffling their feet and staring down at their shoes. I don't get it. It almost seems like they are afraid to announce things (which is probably true).

It just leaves me dumbstruck that they waste such a big opportunity.

And what is with the lack of details? We got 0 details. Even for attractions they announced. They didn't announce the ride systems or anything. I get saving something for later, but there are enough things coming that they could give us something.

Excited for some new stuff. Sad to see favorites being killed off. The silver lining is they are spending on the parks again. Even though they don't want to tell us about it.

nor'easter

It's honestly saddening to see how pessimistic people are acting, just minutes after the announcement. We hardly know anything yet.

Sometimes we have to think about what will entice the crowds instead of what a tiny unrepresentative sample of people online want.
That's the only criterion? Attract crowds? Maybe change it to a professional wrestling venue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom