News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Indy_UK

Sorry if it’s been mentioned but how does this ride work with DAS? We just request a VT as normal for all 3 of us at 7am?

bhg469

Part of the reasons I love my winter trips to any theme park as the sunset & night ambiance always add more magic.
Yup and they took a big chunk of that away. There is no excuse why the parks should course before 11 every night. With the exception of animal kingdom.

BubbaisSleep

Yup and they took a big chunk of that away. There is no excuse why the parks should course before 11 every night. With the exception of animal kingdom.
One of my biggest disappointments at WDW is their parks don't stay open till midnight. Every hour of night is crucial, especially when limited in the summer. Plus you got that summer Florida heat. WDW is much more enjoyable in the winter for us night folks.

Staying past midnight at Disneyland is one of my favorite things to do & I'm glad they decided to return to those late hours again.

Centauri Space Station

One of my biggest disappointments at WDW is their parks don't stay open till midnight. Every hour of night is crucial, especially when limited in the summer. Plus you got that summer Florida heat. WDW is much more enjoyable in the winter for us night folks.

Staying past midnight at Disneyland is one of my favorite things to do & I'm glad they decided to return to those late hours again.
DCA still closed at 10

donsullivan

Premium Member
I'm sorry to get factual here but Epcots standard closing time has been 9PM since its opened in 1982. Yes, it will stay open an extra 30 minutes during the holiday periods and midnight on NYE but the default closing for Epcot has always been 9PM. Everything else is revisionist history.

vikescaper

After almost getting trampled, I’ve decided that from now on, I am going to hang back while everybody enters the main pre-show room. It was fun but the ride itself is still fun!

donsullivan

Premium Member
After almost getting trampled, I’ve decided that from now on, I am going to hang back while everybody enters the main pre-show room. It was fun but the ride itself is still fun!
The CM's did seem unnecessarily aggressive jamming people into the final pre-show room both times I rode today. It seemed they put too many people in the first room and by the time you get to the third room things were jammed in too tight getting rather aggressive pushing people 'inside the light ring'.

Indy_UK

You still need to get into the virtual queue in order to use DAS at the ride. Once your group has been called, you can go up to the cast member standing near the brown umbrellas and they can move you to the lightning lane.

Looking at reviews, this will be way too extreme for our boy.

Would they do rider swap? I guess that’s the same as us both getting a VT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom