News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

trainplane3

Thinking on the last ride. What if the reason for 4 pack operation was due to them knowing there was a bad battery and they were holding out till the last day to run a 6 pack? Still sad for those last riders.

May have missed it but any rumors or ideas about ride system, story or interior theme? Mack Inverted Family Power coaster would be amazing and well themed between screens and sets yet pegged for IOA's new Potter ride

Amidala

May have missed it but any rumors or ideas about ride system, story or interior theme? Mack Inverted Family Power coaster would be amazing and well themed between screens and sets yet pegged for IOA's new Potter ride

I feel like people have suggested it will be pretty a pretty thrilling coaster comparable to RnR (?) but I may be misremembering.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
43 months is completely ridiculous

If an exaggeration, not by too much. For single rides taking a long time to build, you have Test Track at 38 months and Mission:Space at 42 months.

upload_2017-8-14_20-54-7.png

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Where did you find this? Did you make it yourself?

Yeah, made it myself. I've posted versions of it before. I asked then for corrections if anyone knows of any, and still willing to be corrected.

It was created to combat those who say it takes two year for a Potter Land and four years for Pandora. Well, yeah, if you round down half a year for Universal and round up half a year for Disney. If you do the opposite, they took exactly the same amount of time. :)

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
To be fair, Test Track would have opened much earlier if it weren't for the problems that plagued it during testing. The construction did not take very long.

Also, to be fair, we're not sure when real 'groundbreaking' is taking place.

Also, to be real, if TRON starts groundbreaking within a month, then with its Fall 2021 projection, then it, too, will be 43 months.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I think we can all agree that EEA overstayed its welcome, but when do you think it should have closed? I think 2010 or 2011 would have been a good time for Ellen to be shut down and replaced with an updated UoE.
The 2008-09 refurbishment which upgraded the ride system's reliability and repainted the exterior to 1982 colors is when it should've happened.

Cesar R M

With this iteration means with these members. Adding more/less members would be a different iteration.

They all signed for 5 more movies after the first one was a hit.
I would not be surprised if they add one of the following:

• Cosmo (he was featured in the ending scenes in GOTG2). So.. its the most probable.
  • An Ex Avenger ( Flash Thompson's Venom comes to mind)
  • An X-Men ( Kitty Pride had a big arc with the guardians, leading them )
  • The Ravagers ( Stallone's crew )
  • Adam Warlock (he as always been related to the guardians and Thanos), also hinted in the movies
  • Nova (Probably the reboot version with the kid, and the less likely to join since in this world the Nova forces are your every day unpowered chars when the Nova get annihilated)
  • Bug ( They always had a quick fighter character, so it was either Mantis.. or Bug)
  • Quasar, Moondragon, Talon, YellowJacket (very low priority as they were only for a few series of books, like Kitty Pride and Flash Thompson)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom