News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

TikibirdLand

I'm thinking
leaking-water-leaking.gif

I'm use to seeing these promo plugs on Twitter lol

Come to think of it, this would be more the Universal and defunct Twister sponsor...

I can't believe I just sat through a 2 minute commercial for tape... Thanks a lot!

Surferboy567

Iā€™m curious now that a date wasnā€™t announced when do we think we can get news? Is it just going to be a random parks blog article? This is a huge new addition, not sure if thatā€™s how they announce it but I canā€™t think of any other way. I assume an announcement, news, or something has to be coming soon.

Mac Tonight

Iā€™m curious now that a date wasnā€™t announced when do we think we can get news? Is it just going to be a random parks blog article? This is a huge new addition, not sure if thatā€™s how they announce it but I canā€™t think of any other way. I assume an announcement, news, or something has to be coming soon.
I can see Disney "receiving" a "transmission" from the Xandarians announcing that they're proud to finally unveil their pavilion to us Earth-dwellers.

Probably a month or two before opening day.

Surferboy567

I can see Disney "receiving" a "transmission" from the Xandarians announcing that they're proud to finally unveil their pavilion to us Earth-dwellers.

Probably a month or two before opening day.

If that Memorial Day weekend tweet was correct, they donā€™t have much time. I think they will give more then a monthā€™s notice. Especially if soft opens are going to happen.

casplas

to be honest, i am sure it just skipped bob the bean counters mind because there were no more beans to count, right bean head bob? people to be honest, it will not be much longer until bean head bob charges you for the dme on your supposed smart phone. next up? chalked lanes charged for for the parades! #beans matter more than you! or any magic you might have paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casper Gutman

Remember when the IDEA behind EPCOT Future World was to showcase the wonders of shiny new future technology that would improve humanity?

40 Years laters we are celebrating the installation of brand new rusting movie prop.
Guardians-of-the-Galaxy_Full_46760.jpg
Why is it rusting? This is positioned as though it is the icon of the Xandalarian pavilion at the Other-World Showcase, essentially a showpiece by the government of Xandar. The nature of the mount indicates this as well. Why would they display a used, beat-up craft? And if this is meant to be an actual docked craft, nothing about its placement or the design of the stand or surrounding landscaping makes any sense at all. At the most basic level, what is this prop meant to be?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom