News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

MrPromey

PHOTOS - Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind construction at EPCOT

Hopefully, when they get that front exterior completed, they'll be able to take down the construction wall so this part of the park doesn't have that up for the next 10+ months.

Then again, if they take down the wall, they'll need to maintain landscaping and probably employ a castmember or two to stand at the front and explain to people that it's not open so who knows?

It's not like the days of extended Test Track delays where they could actually use the new show building look as a weenie to get people to come up and interact with the sponsor by filling out a short survey in the guise of a car giveaway to justify all that. Under current circumstances, it's hard to imagine them being willing to throw their own cast dollars at this right now.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Then again, if they take down the wall, they'll need to maintain landscaping and probably employ a castmember or two to stand at the front and explain to people that it's not open so who knows?
They don't have any CM's in-front of Ratatouille, so I wouldn't be surprised see the walls come down and just have a sign saying Coming "Soon."

Homemade Imagineering

I have a strong feeling that Cosmic Rewind will be similar to that of Space Fantasy the ride over at Universal Studios Japan. This coaster has slower portions to it, along with a spinning vehicle, which seems to be more controlled when compared to other spinning coaster vehicles.

UNCgolf

I have a strong feeling that Cosmic Rewind will be similar to that of Space Fantasy the ride over at Universal Studios Japan. This coaster has slower portions to it, along with a spinning vehicle, which seems to be more controlled when compared to other spinning coaster vehicles.

Space Fantasy: The Ride? Someone really stretched their imagination to the limit with that title.

IveBeenJack

Nothing new here that we all know but I like all the calculations he did.

Thanks, I know it wasn't breaking news or anything, but I thought it would be good to create a comprehensive refresher of what we know so far about the attraction. Obviously things will change as we learn even more closer to the opening. But I thought it would be good to remind my audience of everything so we can start the build toward its opening in 2022.

And yeah the calculations were a bit geeky, but hey it's nice to show how I came to the 30% conclusion.

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here is a look at Guardians from today

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy_Full_40789.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom