News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There has been this very noticeable gap on the side of the show building and now it looks like they are building something in front of the gap. I am guessing some sort of emergency access elevator or staircase?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, so far, there's the big bang and formation of galaxies.

So let me expand my guess: a Xandarian education exhibit that lets one see intro the past with the formation of our galaxies and the Guardians get hilariously embroiled in it and get sent back into the past themselves.

More edutainment news...

Thanks to a press release from Marvel directly, we now know that there will be Edutainment elements in the pre-show areas of the attraction. After discussion about the backwards launch, the Marvel press release went on to say, “since this is Epcot, expect to find some real-world information about space and beyond in the preshow queue”. It’s exciting to see that this whole experience won’t be purely fiction and that there will be some attempt at education or at least grounding a portion of the pre-show with an Edutainment element. What remains to be seen is how well it is executed.

The_Jobu

More edutainment news...

Thanks to a press release from Marvel directly, we now know that there will be Edutainment elements in the pre-show areas of the attraction. After discussion about the backwards launch, the Marvel press release went on to say, “since this is Epcot, expect to find some real-world information about space and beyond in the preshow queue”. It’s exciting to see that this whole experience won’t be purely fiction and that there will be some attempt at education or at least grounding a portion of the pre-show with an Edutainment element. What remains to be seen is how well it is executed.

That's at least slightly reassuring

Steph15251

More edutainment news...

This ride I am really looking forward too,and it seems like the pre show would be a big part of the ride ,I am the type of person that loves pre shows as long as they are interesting.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Is it going to have any elements from UOE like use of the theme song or maybe repurpose some dinosaur animatronics as alien monsters?
I don't think they are reusing anything, but there will be nods to UOE.

Someone mentioned going back to the big bang (Preshow reference to Ellen) and their would be some mention about energy in the preshow.

MickeyMouse10

The Guardians ride goes through time, which is a nice nod to Ellen's Energy. I'm cool with the props they pay their old rides.

Disney doesn't have to bring back the Ellen animatronic though. I don't know who it looked like, but it wasn't Ellen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom