News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Doug Means

Ok, sorry that i have not been great at keeping up with every page of this thread but here goes.

Are there pictures of the actual roller coaster tracks completed that someone can share OR re-share? I've seen old rock'n rollercoaster pics, i'd like to see this ride too.

thanks in advance

FigmentFan82

Ok, sorry that i have not been great at keeping up with every page of this thread but here goes.

Are there pictures of the actual roller coaster tracks completed that someone can share OR re-share? I've seen old rock'n rollercoaster pics, i'd like to see this ride too.

thanks in advance
Unless someone here who is involved in the designing of this ride is willing to share, I'd say no

Movielover

thanks in advance

Unless Disney has perfected the home movie technology from Spaceballs I highly doubt it...

1543921082381.png

solidyne

The photos make it look 10 times better than many predicted.
"Not horrible," "Not as obnoxious as I thought," "Much less obtrusive" are not the same as "looks great."

See how this works? They freak us out with something God-awful, they do a fair job kinda erasing it, and now we're all praising them as geniuses! Clever. No matter how good its paint job is, this rectangle is poorer than a thoughtfully designed, appropriately themed building. Poorer even than no building at all.

Timothy_Q

"Not horrible," "Not as obnoxious as I thought," "Much less obtrusive" are not the same as "looks great."

See how this works? They freak us out with something God-awful, they do a fair job kinda erasing it, and now we're all praising them as geniuses! Clever. No matter how good its paint job is, this rectangle is poorer than a thoughtfully designed, appropriately themed building. Poorer even than no building at all.
We were doing that all on our own.

They never said what the building would look like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom