News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

note2001

I'm going to be so P.O.d if the old UoE building is nothing more than a queue line and they're just popping in another Rockin' Rollercoaster.

trainplane3

there's always a chance they replace the old solar panels with new ones.
Agreed. If they aren't replaced with newer panels then I feel we'll get fake ones instead which I wouldn't complain about. A nice nod of what used to be there. I just want some form of them there. We're 3 years out from opening, so tons of time to make these kinds of changes.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm going to be so P.O.d if the old UoE building is nothing more than a queue line and they're just popping in another Rockin' Rollercoaster.

Supposedly: queue, two pre-shows, unload/reload.

The coaster's supposed to be: long, family-friendly (no inversions, BTMT intensity), and with a system unique to WDW, namely a car that can have controlled turning around and face different directions.

It will be a very good GotG coaster and an E Ticket. It may not be a very good *Epcot* attraction.

note2001

The coaster's supposed to be: long, family-friendly (no inversions, BTMT intensity), and with a system unique to WDW, namely a car that can have controlled turning around and face different directions.

It will be a very good GotG coaster and an E Ticket. It may not be a very good *Epcot* attraction.
Okay, faith restored... for now.

ChrisFL

Premium Member

Sounds like Escape from Gringott's in execution, so maybe not that unique, the ride system used may be different though.

BrianLo

I understand the issue, and the frustration that you feel with this. However, honestly I came to the conclusion about the Troop Transports thing after curiously staring at various angels of the model. Then I reached out to Martin privately to confirm as such. I try and stay up to date with the forums, but no where near as much as is humanly possible, and if I knew other users had originated this theory then I would have credited them.

The trouble I run into is that I don't have eyes on every part of the internet, and so it very well may be true that something that I "reveal" has been previously disclosed in some other forum, but I'm just not aware that it has. I have previously cited other users in this forum such as MisterPenguin and TheVisionarySoul, but in that circumstance relating to the Star Wars video talking about the Troop Transport vehicle and Battle Escape entrance, I didn't realise it was disclosed elsewhere. I was only made aware of Yensid55's video afterward when someone commented about it, and felt bad I hadn't cited him either.

Hopefully you understand the dilemma that I face when it comes to covering news in these videos.

No worries! Even if I was one of those who 'successfully guessed at' the above information. I still rather enjoy your videos, they are nice recaps and you clearly put a lot of effort, production values and time to cite information. Occasionally I see it pop up and have been alerted to some info I've missed on the forums along the way.

All of which is to say you do a great job. Sleuthing is all part of the fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom