News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Seemingly everone misread my post.

My concern is not that the track is harder to install but rather the ride will be less intense and unlikely to contain inversions if they can assemble it inside an enclosed building.
lol, no offense, but I'm struggling to find that meaning within what you originally posted. But hey, its all good.

montyz81

And now, a little something I drew to illustrate the type of layout. This is purposely not fully accurate, clear, nor does it show elevation or exactly what track is connected to what. Nor does it come with huge letters.

View attachment 301240

And no stealing or copying. This is a WDWMagic exclusive and if I see it elsewhere I’ll know where it’s from!
look at all that space under RT. Looks like plenty of room for AA show sets...Wishful!

Kman101

I mean they already created an AA for Mission Breakout (Rocket). Hopefully, that would cut down cost because of design and logistics. They would just have to mess with the design a little.

Yeah, that's why I think it would be easiest to duplicate him, they probably realized the same, hopefully. It'd be nice to have at least some AA's in the pre-show. Sounds like it's something that could happen but I bet it's budget dictated. Hoping for the best!

mab7689

Once again my apologies if this is already in here as there's just too much for me to root through. I know this will utilise 2 buildings, the new one that is being built and the Universe of Energy building which is being repurposed. Can anyone please clarify for me which building will be the queue and pre-ride show and which will be the ride?

Haymarket2008

Mickey Views on YouTube is reporting that he has received info that the gravity building will not be Nova Corp themed. Instead it will be architecturally similar to pavilions at Epcot. Anyone know anything about this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom