News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As you enter into the diorama... immediately to the right?

3525C33F-77AF-4744-86AC-93A0B4E5FBD7.jpeg

roj2323

is anyone else at all concerned that the coaster track is not being installed before the surrounding building? From a construction standpoint it seems illogical unless the building itself is part of the ride structure.

azox

is anyone else at all concerned that the coaster track is not being installed before the surrounding building? From a construction standpoint it seems illogical unless the building itself is part of the ride structure.

While not concerned, I am curious to see when they actually start putting track in place. Hopefully we will still have a view of the track as it goes in, though at the rate things are going I am wondering if they are going to do all of the track install afterwards.

IMDREW

SM:M1 sounds very promising, Crush’s Coaster not so much. The inside of that gravity building is just super ugly
Think Crush's Coaster. And (again) SM:M1
SM:M1 sounds very promising, Crush’s Coaster not so much. The inside of that gravity building is just super ugly. And there are some attempts of making “water/wave” effects and it feels really cheap. Still a fun ride though.

raymusiccity

I instantly thought of Revolution:
maxresdefault.jpg

The ride is one continuous helix with projections on the top and bottom of the building. It's not a thrilling design but very original.
https://rcdb.com/917.htm

Opryland USA had a taller, thinner version....and it was terribly boring. It was a Vekoma Illusion... a fully enclosed tubular steel roller coaster, runing on Vekoma's narrow MK-700 track system. Two of them were built. Chaos in Nashville, and Revolution Mount Mara in Belgium. I pray that we don't get anything remotely similar to this.

RSoxNo1

With Chapek's promise of "more family", and insiders saying 'no loops,' I don't see this being any more thrilling than any of the other coasters excluding RnRC.

And if they're really trying to draw people from MK, then they have to draw families, which means more rides kids can ride (see Mission Space Green).
I maintain that Everest is more intense than RnRC. Everest was sold as a "Family Ride" when it was being built. Rohde said, "Yes it's a family ride but it's a fast family ride."

RSoxNo1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom