Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianGordon

I am super sad by this. I totally forgot to ride this when I last visited. I thought it had already been replaced.
I rode on it when I was VERY young. I think Epcot was like, 2-3 years old at that point....
;) All I remember from the trip is my Epcot visor hat with lights that used a 9v battery, seeing the dinosaurs on this ride, and Kitchen Kabaret. Slowly my childhood is being replaced.

RSoxNo1

Did you download the ride picture?
Not offering any commentary on breast feeding in public, only giving an example of my feeling like a jerk.

I was watching Finding Nemo the Musical and my shoe was untied. I leaned down to tie it and as I did, I locked eyes with the woman in front of me who was breast feeding. It was a nice awkward moment.

Last edited:

brb1006

Must... resist... joke... about... gifted... Brazilian... women... attraction... in... new... pavilion...
hqdefault.jpg

PizzaPlanet

Not offering any commentary on breast feeding in public, only giving an example of my feeling like a jerk.

I was watching Finding Nemo the Musical and my shoe was untied. I leaned down to untie it and as I did, I locked eyes with the woman in front of me who was breast feeding. It was a nice awkward moment.
This thread sure took a strange turn, but I might as well mention how I recently saw a woman breastfeeding in a resort pool. I don't get why she didn't just get out of the water, but I'm not gonna judge.

DAR1974

Sorry if this has already been asked, but doesn't this fall into the Marvel characters can't appear at WDW because of the old deal with Universal?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Last I heard this was to be a spinning sfx coaster with a launched section. Can anyone confirm? Do we know the manufacturer yet?

ABQ

Sorry if this has already been asked, but doesn't this fall into the Marvel characters can't appear at WDW because of the old deal with Universal?
This falls into the gray area of that agreement. In which case Disney has been able to represent the Guardians characters. There's a whole slew of characters they cannot use. (others with more knowledge will chime in, but essentially any characters Uni already had in place in their parks will not be represented at any Disney park east of the Mississippi. )

trainplane3

From what's been shared by @marni1971 and others, I'm guessing we're looking at something along these lines:
View attachment 213869
That connecting tunnel leads me to think this will be some variation of a launch coaster
I think I'd be more surprised if it wasn't a launched coaster. You can keep the building much lower but still have a lengthy ride vs a 150ft square behind Epcot that's harder to hide than the Soarin' building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom