News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

RSoxNo1

Given the fact that that guests can't get right up next to the building, I could see them doing something similar in concept to the backside of Everest. Some sort of design on the exterior that looks a bit better than a big blue box.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Given the fact that that guests can't get right up next to the building, I could see them doing something similar in concept to the backside of Everest. Some sort of design on the exterior that looks a bit better than a big blue box.

They could have done that, but there is no evidence they will. There are no attachment points for theming, and there would be no-point in using the pre-painted panels if they were just going to paint something on them.

RSoxNo1

They could have done that, but there is no evidence they will. There are no attachment points for theming, and there would be no-point in using the pre-painted panels if they were just going to paint something on them.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t they paint similar panels on Everest after the fact?

trainplane3

Does anyone have a before and after on the Everest Paint job? I've never heard of this before and I'm interested what would be possible and how long it took.
Me be helpful me think!
Before (well, during construction):
everest.jpg

After:
MountGushmore_04042016-3.jpg

Dragonman

So is there any definitive confirmation about what happened to all the dinos?
I recall hearing a rumor the WDW railroad might get its own primeval world diorama. One can certainly dream

Epcot_Imagineer

So is there any definitive confirmation about what happened to all the dinos?
I recall hearing a rumor the WDW railroad might get its own primeval world diorama. One can certainly dream
Only thing I know is a Diorama is not happening. The construction going on currently for the Railroad is only for a water retention pond (or something of that nature), not for any sort of building/structure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom