Grey's Season Premiere

GoofBall06

i watched the show for the first time yesterday ( yeah, i know i've missed a lot). but i really liked it. The hour before episode that explained all the love connections helped me out a lot. im hooked :)

CTXRover

I didn't watch the show, but Disney/ABC took a big risk by moving Grey's Anatomy up against the original CSI, last year's second biggest show behind American idol (I believe).

Well, it looks like it paid off, at least in its first week. Grey's Anatomy was the top watched show last night, beating CSI and finally giving ABC some real footing on Thursdays, one of the two biggest nights for advertisers behind Sunday which ABC has owned for the last two years (with Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy).

The Grey's Anatomy premiere also enabled ABC to win the night among viewers 18-49, the audience most coveted by advertisers.

Its certainly a great day for Disney/ABC. Unfortunately, the new show "6 degrees" lost a good chuck of Grey's audience, and ABC will need to find a solid show for that timeslot to remain competitive.

Tigggrl

SERIOUSLY addicted to Grey's...seriously.... I will follow that show no matter WHAT its up against. Didnt care for 6 degrees....maybe I will just be taping GrEys and watching it over again at 10....LOL!

rbrower

I have a question. Is Ugly Betty going to start coming on the hour before Grey's Anatomy soon? If not, when does it come on? Thanks if you can help me! I was just wondering.

CTXRover

I have a question. Is Ugly Betty going to start coming on the hour before Grey's Anatomy soon? If not, when does it come on? Thanks if you can help me! I was just wondering.

Ugly Betty premieres this Thursday, September 28th at 8pm before Grey's. :)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I love Grey's. I dont really care what night it is on. I DVR it regardless.
I didnt care for 6 degrees afterwards. I am looking foward to Ugly Betty though. Everything America Ferrara has been in I have loved. Should be interesting.

popsicletrees

I would like to see Ugly Betty, but I won't miss Survivor. I know I could record one, but the recorder on my vcr doesn't work anymore. I'll stick to Survivor for now, if Ugly Betty is good then I'll catch the re-runs.

The Grey's season premiere was so good. I will say that I want Meredith to be with the vet instead of McDreamy, and George's girlfriend is not right for him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom