Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
in queue right now. sign says 20 minutes. expect more info soon

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
update. barbossa aa sucks. the 3 jack sparrow aa's are amazing, as is the jolly roger effect. the new sound system is flipping awesome. more updates as the rerides commence

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
mkt said:
update. barbossa aa sucks.

They were working on him still over the past 24 hours - hopefully they still need to tweak him more. The Anaheim version looks great, so there`s no reason why Orlandos shouldn`t. I hope.

cmatt

oooo you lucky.....*insert expletive*

just got my dv cam connected up - remenising about last years trip to dlrp :( thats all ill have for another 2 months *sigh*

magicfan

I rode it around 9:45 this morning. Jack Sparrow AA's great as already mentioned. The Davy Jones fog effect was awesome! You go right through it. Very cool.

mom2of2

I would think it would be still open. It opened at 9:45ish and I rode twice. There wasn't any line the 2nd time. Go for it!!!!

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
wait times have gone up. the wait time sign is stuck at 20 mins, but the wait is more like 60. ride is 101 at the moment

missionspace

I just can't believe that the Parrot out front is gone, and even more that the cross bones are gone! WHY? And will they return?
THANKS!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
mkt said:
wait times have gone up. the wait time sign is stuck at 20 mins, but the wait is more like 60. ride is 101 at the moment
OMG, is this going to go down a lot now because of Sparrow like ROTM goes down because of Imhotep? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom