Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom Walkway

Movielover

3clqbx.jpg

No but I do have a rabbit!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You just keep thinking like that when it's about 30 feet away from you..
I think like that when they are 3' away from me. They are not the voracious, mindless killing machines you seem to think they are. They are a very predictable predator.

Respect them? sure.

Fear them? Not a bit.

My youngest daughter even handled 3'-4' ones all the time at the nature center she volunteered at all through high school.

deWild

So now that there will be a walkway from Grand Floridian to MK, is this where that long-rumored plan for a new monorail resort comes into play? Are the plans for adding a new water taxi channel on SSL on the drawing board again?

Goofy Ninja

I'm surprised they didn't put another expensive Tower instead and say to the other Grand Floridian patrons "Go around cheapskates".

trainplane3

I'm surprised they didn't put another expensive Tower instead and say to the other Grand Floridian patrons "Go around cheapskates".
Probably more to come in the future...
They are desperate to provide any viable route of transport to remove the strain on the monorails and roads. Also, I believe there is another reason for this path.
And...
There has to be a reason. They didn't just decide to finally build it without one. Something else played a factor in it. A new resort, an expansion, extended monorail downtime, something.

How long of a walk is it from Grand Floridian to MK?
About 3/4 of a mile:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom