Gran Fiesta Tour Rumor

kcnole

I really enjoy the Mexico ride now that they've added the 3 Cabelleros to it. I always thought it was a cheezy ride before, now its fun. However I was always disappointed that they didn't put AAs at the end for the final concert. I truly hope this turns out to be true because I think it will make this little C ticket perfect if true.

They don't have to be fully animated animatronics either, none of the AAs in the ride are fully articulated. So if these aren't it won't be out of character.

aladdin2007

I've seen these figures in person in Tokyo, they work just fine, move quite smoothly, and are not slow at all. Don't play that age card with me. You are talking to a person who if he had the power would tear down Soarin to rebuild Kitchen Kabaret. :wave:

veggie veggie fruit fruit,,,,i miss that lolol. anyway Im thinking if they do add the animatronics from tokyo they would go into that space in the end tunnel on the left after the concert scene. That spot is so boring. I miss the original mexican narrator voice. Why oh why did they take away the mist fog effect in the entrance tunnel? there was none whatsoever a couple days ago. It takes away the mystery of it. I was all for the creepy carousel going away but in general the ride has gone down several notches for us. Look at the yellow plastic cup they put on the left side of the beach scene, you can get that in dollar general.

Figment632

I've seen these figures in person in Tokyo, they work just fine, move quite smoothly, and are not slow at all. Don't play that age card with me. You are talking to a person who if he had the power would tear down Soarin to rebuild Kitchen Kabaret. :wave:

Like I said I'm all for them being added to the map room, but this would not be an upgrade over the screen, and I'm not playing a game it's called a difference in opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom