Grad Nites returning to the Magic Kingdom in 2010

SirGoofy

You'd figure they would want to see how it goes at the Studios before they moved it right back.

I guess the Studios were a logistical nightmare for GN?:shrug:

Rob562

When was it that they announced that the Grad Nights were at the Studios this year? Could the impending Space Mountain closure have something to do with it? (it'd be closed for at least some of the Grad Nights)

Perhaps they decided that it'd be better to offer a park where all of the E-Tickets were operational?

-Rob

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
It's about time they fixed this mistake.

I'da been ed if I had to have had my Grad Nite at MGM (thankfully graduated last year with it at MK!). Only 8pm-2am, a couple rides, a jam-packed park - no thanks. It's pretty cool that they have Lloyd there this year though (we had Ne-Yo last year and that was sweet too of course).

hrcollectibles

It's about time they fixed this mistake.

I'da been ed if I had to have had my Grad Nite at MGM (thankfully graduated last year with it at MK!). Only 8pm-2am, a couple rides, a jam-packed park - no thanks. It's pretty cool that they have Lloyd there this year though (we had Ne-Yo last year and that was sweet too of course).

Yeah well we had the Rembrandts So there huzah... :ROFLOL:

Oh for those that do not know who they are, the sang the Theme to Friends...

Grad Nite 96

And I guess I am old because I have no Idea who LLoyd is. The only Lloyd I know is from Dumb and Dumber

dave2822

When was it that they announced that the Grad Nights were at the Studios this year? Could the impending Space Mountain closure have something to do with it? (it'd be closed for at least some of the Grad Nights)

Perhaps they decided that it'd be better to offer a park where all of the E-Tickets were operational?

-Rob

That's what I was thinking - so are we to assume that Space Mountain is for sure only down until November then? Which makes me think when it re-opens it won't be that different.

Kamikaze

That's what I was thinking - so are we to assume that Space Mountain is for sure only down until November then? Which makes me think when it re-opens it won't be that different.

Well, grad nites don't start until end of April-ish, so they would have until then to finish it, if in fact the reason they were moved this year was Space being closed.

they probably thought that having RNR and ToT and the new AI that teens would have a better time than say riding Dumbo or Stitch or Aladdin ... just a thought

EPCOT Explorer

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?:dazzle::fork::fork::fork:

They switch it for 2009 when I'm going to graduate and because of that, my school elects NOT to do DHS and go to Universal. If they would have kept it at MK this year, we would have gone.:fork::brick::ROFLOL:

Just my luck.

[/TeenageRant]

Sorry. Had to let it out.:lol:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?:dazzle::fork::fork::fork:

They switch it for 2009 when I'm going to graduate and because of that, my school elects NOT to do DHS and go to Universal. If they would have kept it at MK this year, we would have gone.:fork::brick::ROFLOL:

Just my luck.

[/TeenageRant]

Sorry. Had to let it out.:lol:
YOU SHOULD'VE GONE TO GRAD BASH! :mad: :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom