News Gotta Pay2Play: Paid FP on the way!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There is probably more demand for this than us non-club level folks realize. If someone is already forking out the extra bucks for club level, whats another $50 per family member to skip slow lines full of normies.
There is a huge demand for premium experiences. Disney has an entire department to dream up new programs and implement them. Like it or not, there are people willing to pay for almost anything if you offer it.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Like it or not, there are people willing to pay for almost anything if you offer it.
Well, here's a public service announcement: If you've always wanted to go to WDW, but you're just too busy, I'll be happy to make that trip for you... for the value-conscious price of $250 per day plus all expenses, I'll take the vacation you've always dreamed of, and send you the photos and video so you can show everyone else how much you would have enjoyed a trip to WDW.

durangojim

I wonder if you can use this on a day by day basis during your trip. I wouldn't be interested in doing it for my whole vacation, but I could see how spending $200 for the 4 of us during one day of our trip to hit all the rides in Animal Kingdom on one morning so we could go do other things in the afternoon could be attractive. I just wouldn't want to do it every day.

nickys

Premium Member
Anyone else get a "sorry, that page cannot be found" message when they click the link?

Is this yet another rumour based on a deleted tweet?

Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised to see this introduced in some form. Spirit has pretty much told us it would be happening sometime.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Anyone else get a "sorry, that page cannot be found" message when they click the link?

Is this yet another rumour based on a deleted tweet?

Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised to see this introduced in some form. Spirit has pretty much told us it would be happening sometime.
No it is still there.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Well, here's a public service announcement: If you've always wanted to go to WDW, but you're just too busy, I'll be happy to make that trip for you... for the value-conscious price of $250 per day plus all expenses, I'll take the vacation you've always dreamed of, and send you the photos and video so you can show everyone else how much you would have enjoyed a trip to WDW.
I will do the same but only charge $50 a day plus all expenses;)

Edit: Okay, after three minutes and no takers, I will drop my price to $5 plus expenses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom