GOTG Flying Coaster in EPCOT?

Siren

Original Poster
It amuses me greatly that temporary in Disney speak means years or decades .... lol ;)
LOL. That's so true!!!

yeah but it's been "only temporary" for a decade now...
I'm glad that there is some chatter about Dinorama possibly being replaced.

I think it's hilarious that Disney announced a Dinorama Dance Party here. AK has so much available Iand, but I guess this is considered prime real estate or something.

I read that Disney is still hammering out Marvel rights for GOTG -- otherwise, it would have been right on schedule like the DCA project.

And, I also read that this is coaster will be huge and feature some amazing dark scenes, like 7DMT but better. So, we'll see.

azox

The way B&M moves the floor out for their floorless coasters is not the same type of movement. Even their first flying coasters had a drop floor. Disney's floor would have to drop and move away above guests' heads when Disney has become very restrictive just on props and set dressings being overhead on rides.

Or they could do something as simple as slide the floor off to the side to open up the hole below and above each rider. I really like the idea they have here.

AnthHoggard

Please no.

Leave the cheap looking roller coasters to Six Flags and other budget parks. I don't mind the odd high class coaster, but too many are an excuse by those in charge to put in place attractions at budget costs.

Daveeeeed

Please no.

Leave the cheap looking roller coasters to Six Flags and other budget parks. I don't mind the odd high class coaster, but too many are an excuse by those in charge to put in place attractions at budget costs.
If this was an indoor flying coaster and a really nice looking outdoor segment then that would be fun, but I 100% agree, in that, a 'normal' coaster would suck at Disney parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom