Got a Disney email discount......

So I got an email from Disney that gives me 20% off value resorts for some select dates in November. We were planning on going during these dates anyways, so this is great! However, it says in the email to call Disney to make reservations and "have your PIN ready". I have no idea what they are talking about. I dont remember creating a PIN? Nor is there a PIN number in the email.

Anyone got any ideas or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There should be some sort of code on the e-mail. If you have the e-mail pulled up the CM you call to make your reservation should be able to guide you to it.

Upvote 0

Fade_to_Blah

Original Poster
There should be some sort of code on the e-mail. If you have the e-mail pulled up the CM you call to make your reservation should be able to guide you to it.

I dont see anything that resembles a PIN, I guess Ill just give them a call like you said to see what the heck they are talking about. Thanks for your help

Upvote 0

sissa216

It is in your email. I got both a 40% and a 20% email this year.
There is a 15 (or so) digit code should be to the right side of the email.

Edit:
Mine was on the right. It says:

"Ready for your Disney dream to come true?
Then remember to call 407-W-DISNEY or your Travel Agent to book today.
Be sure to have your PIN XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"

Upvote 0

JerseySkiddie

I got one of those emails a month or two ago with a big long pin number in it opposed to the usual couple of letters and the CM couldn't find it in the system. It was for 40% so I wasn't about to go oh ok. I stayed nice but persistent and eventually they figured out they had to leave off the first zero. So when you call they should either be able to help you find the pin or just be polite but serious and you'll probably get what you want! We got 40% of Poly for the days of Mousefest. I'm so excited!

Good luck!

Upvote 0

MarkeyMouse

Yes How do you get those emails? I always give all my info even my crazy email address, I would love to know if you sign up for those or if they are just random....thanks in advance for any info:wave::wave::wave:

Upvote 0

imamouse

Disney targets certain markets with postcard and email specials. I've never received one of these specials, but friends of my in New Jersey receive them frequently. I think I'm too close to FL or go too often to be targeted for additional incentives. However, I was lucky than one of my NJ friends invited me to go with her, so I did get in on the 40% off special vicariously.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I dont see anything that resembles a PIN, I guess Ill just give them a call like you said to see what the heck they are talking about. Thanks for your help

If you need some help with the code you can send me an email and the promo email you got and I can give Disney a call for you and see what rooms you are entitled to with your special.

Upvote 0

Fade_to_Blah

Original Poster
Just an update on this....I looked on the right hand side of the email and it says "Ready for your Disney dream to come true?
Then remember to call 407-W-DISNEY or your Travel Agent to book today. Be sure to have your PIN .".

Thats it, no PIN number listed. So I called and they did find it in the system and I was able to get the discount. 20% off value resorts (usually 99 bucks when I wanted to go, got em for 79 bucks).

As far as getting the emails, this one came as a result of ordering the free Disney Parks DVD. I think I specified when I wanted to goto disney next when I ordered it and it the email eventually showed up maybe a month or two later. I think its just luck.....cause my girlfriend has not gotten one yet.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

Just an update on this....I looked on the right hand side of the email and it says "Ready for your Disney dream to come true?
Then remember to call 407-W-DISNEY or your Travel Agent to book today. Be sure to have your PIN .".

Thats it, no PIN number listed. So I called and they did find it in the system and I was able to get the discount. 20% off value resorts (usually 99 bucks when I wanted to go, got em for 79 bucks).

As far as getting the emails, this one came as a result of ordering the free Disney Parks DVD. I think I specified when I wanted to goto disney next when I ordered it and it the email eventually showed up maybe a month or two later. I think its just luck.....cause my girlfriend has not gotten one yet.

I usually get codes through regular mail but I did get a 40% off after I ordered the DVD by email about a month ago. I also specified when we were going. Mine did have a pin though.

Upvote 0

Fade_to_Blah

Original Poster
Another weird thing......I wanted to stay 11/8 to 11/16.

The dates for the 20% off were 11/9-11/16. So basically I was going to lose 1 night and have to pay the full rate....which would have been fine. But I was informed that I would have to make two separate reservations to do this?

This would include two check-ins, even if I was staying in the same place!

Upvote 0

SweetPea

We got a postcard in January with 40% off of several time periods throughout the year. I don't think this has anything to do with ordering the DVD as some may have suggested. I haven't ordered that thing in years.

Upvote 0

eroyee

We got the 20% offer with the pin no. and it said since you ordered the vacation planning DVD this should help your trip or something like that. we couldnt use it though this time...:cry:

Upvote 0

KC82271

Not Just for NJ!

I am in NJ and have never received a code. I get the DVDs, I get my reservations by email, but never get a code. Guess they figure I am going anyway!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom