Goofy returning to C Spot

drew81

Original Poster
Goofy is returning to C Spot replacing Pluto. Pluto will not have another meeting place at Epcot as of right now.

And in other news, a kid decided to take a dump between Lightning McQueen and Mater making the meet n greet go 101 for awhile.

Magenta Panther

Goofy is returning to C Spot replacing Pluto. Pluto will not have another meeting place at Epcot as of right now.

And in other news, a kid decided to take a dump between Lightning McQueen and Mater making the meet n greet go 101 for awhile.

GROSS!!! I hope they caught the little cr*pper and booted him out of the park! (Unless he was a toddler, of course)...

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just couldn't bring myself to "like" your whole post.
Yay! to the Goofy part, he's my favourite character.

No comment to part two.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I want to know why the "Character Spot" doesn't have like 10 characters??? I can meet more at Pete's Silly Sideshow!
I really don't like the outfits at PSS. Those were my least favourite character pics last year, despite Goofy being the best (non-speaking) character interaction I've had in 10 years.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Thanks Drew.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom