Good old Cheeseburger

RyanJW

Best cheeseburger - Liberty Tree Tavern

Best gourmet burger - Grand Floridian Cafe.. gotta love a burger topped with lobster.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
The best is Pecos Bill if you are looking for CS burgers. The worst CS burgers was at Epcot Electric Umbrella. As for TS - Raglan Road! :slurp:

Matt and Kelly

The WORST burgers are at big river

Really? I disagree, I enjoyed the BBQ burger I've had at Big River each of the last two trips we've taken. Have not tried the others you mentioned so can't comment there, but had no problem with the burger from Big River. Actually looking forward to heading back there during the next trip.

Then again, maybe a few beers later and everything starts tasting good! :shrug:

becanya

I'll throw in another vote for Sci-fi dine in...that's what I always get when I go there. Also, the burgers at Restaurantosaurus at AK are actually quite good. That being said, neither of those are meals that I look forward to ahead of time for the food.

At home, five guys is the best "counter service" option. But let me tell you, the cheeseburgers at J. Alexanders are the best you will ever put in your mouth. Especially with those shoe-string fries. I know it's a fancy place where I should be getting steak or something, but I have a hard time ordering anything but the burger, and finishing it off with their warm carrot cake. Ok, people...now I'm hungry.

The burgers have just gone downhill at counter service since they started using those army surplus whole wheat "buns". I don't mind that it's whole wheat, I actually enjoy the flavor, the quality is just terrible. I would suggest the Grilled Angus Chuck Burger at Le Cellier for the greatest burger on property (lunch only). The cheddar they put on is the holy grail of all sliced cheeses. It's pretty cheap compared to other stuff on the menu, I can't remember exactly but it's around 12 dollars.

Communicore

I still maintain that the best and greasiest cheeseburger was at the Fantasyland CM cafe in the tunnels, as they were fried instead of flame broiled, anyone know where in the World they sell fried burgers? The flame broiled tastes weird, especially at AA/Electric Umbrella.

quirkle

I have never found a good plain-old cheeseburger in Disney Park property -- on the other hand, the burgers at some of the downtown disney restaurants are decent, as they are in some of the other out-of-park restaurants.

There are two cravings I make sure that I NEVER get while I am at WDW: the first is a decent cheeseburger -- save your money and go to your favorite restaurant at home. The second is pizza. The possible exception is Via Napoli, but frankly, I'm spoiled having some of the best pizza places a few miles from my house.

But burgers and pizza INSIDE the parks?? AVOID AVOID AVOID

I totally agree - you must live near New Haven, CT if you live near the best Pizza!

The best burger I have had on WDW property:

1 - The one we grilled at FW Cabins
2 - POFQ - since it was not too busy it was fresh and :slurp:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Big River Grille by far. :slurp: The hickory bacon burger is so awesome.

I also enjoy Beaches & Cream and Sci-Fi's burgers. And counter service burgers are nasty but I have a craving for them every once in a while. :shrug: :lol:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Big River Grille by far. :slurp: The hickory bacon burger is so awesome.

I also enjoy Beaches & Cream and Sci-Fi's burgers. And counter service burgers are nasty but I have a craving for them every once in a while. :shrug: :lol:

I had a regular cheeseburger there in May. It was very good, and the beer wasn't bad either.....:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom