Going with a Group of 10..any tips??

dixiegirl

Original Poster
:ROFLOL:
I got to be leader on our trip too:sohappy:. I did enjoy it and everybody seemed to listen (I loved that :D). There was one point that I got into a conversation with someone in the group (my cousin) and stopped "leading" and proceeded to get yelled at by the others in the group for "slacking" off. Maybe you and your husband could switch off every now and again so you can have a little "conversation" time with others :lol:.

One more thing, please don't be one of those people who stand in line and "save" a spot for the other NINE members of your group. It's different if you hold one or two spots, but not nine. I hate it when that happens. There's nothing like standing in line for an hour and then having 10 people cut in front of you when you're almost to the ride :fork:.

Oh no We won't be "those "people holding a place in the line!!! Oh and hubby informed me last nite that I was the official leader....LOL I feel like I need a little flag that says tour guide and yelling "tour guide here"!!!!:lol:
ANd somehow the mickey mouse marching song keeps playing in my head "who's the leader of the club that made for you and me"!!!!! Thats me Baby!!!

78 more days till I assume my postion!!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Enough has been said about separation time, so I won't jump on that bandwagon.

If you are going to make activity arrangements or ADR's for the whole group, consider registering as a "Magical Gathering". You get a separate number for your arrangements and access to some special arrangements. Magical Gathering is not just for the special arrangements that you indicate you might not be interested in, but it also provides you with a contact specifically for making your ordinary arrangements (but for 10).

Information can be found on the WDW website. There is also a great summary here:
http://allears.net/pl/magath.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom