GNSOAT Poll: Battle of the Electrical Parades

Which Nighttime Electrical Parade is the GNSOAT (greatest nighttime spectacular of all time)?

• Main Street Electrical Parade (updated 2022)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imagineer97

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
It's the electrical battle of the century! Which nighttime parade is the greatest of all time? Make your choice and discuss...

Personally, I hope the drones don't kill any chance we have at MK getting a new nighttime parade, but that's a question for another poll...

DisneyFanatic12

I believe it was MSEP that ran in until 7ish years ago, so that would be the only one I would have seen and remembered (somewhat).

So that’s to say… there isn’t too much competition for my vote 🤣

KaliSplash

This is a generational thing. Those of us who first saw the Original MSEP are quite convinced it is the Number One parade of all time.
Those of you who first saw Spectro feel similarly about it.
Yawl Spectro people are wrong! :):):)
(As I have stated a number of times, Spectro's problem is the music. It is literally a waltz. A Waltz is NOT a parade song.)

Wicked Sisters

In the Parks
No
This is a generational thing. Those of us who first saw the Original MSEP are quite convinced it is the Number One parade of all time.
(As I have stated a number of times, Spectro's problem is the music. It is literally a waltz. A Waltz is NOT a parade song.)
No!No!No! We saw Original MSEP first but as soon as we saw Spectro we were hooked. I agree the music is partly Waltz but it’s still Disney music.😊

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I was gonna vote for the one where the dragon caught on fire. That was electrical, right?

But then I realized it was an afternoon parade. So it doesn’t qualify.

Figments Friend

It’s neck and neck, folks!
I just voted for the Original MSEP…as where would we all be without it?

The Original, and the best.
Still inspiring future ‘light parade’ efforts…such as Disneyland Paris’ latest creation that pays tribute to the one and only MSEP.

And a tip of the hat must go to WDWs Electrical Water Pageant as well.
How much dimmer a Park experience we would have all had if not for the idea of placing a light up whale on the Seven Seas Lagoon while WDW was being built.
Remember kids, it all started with a whale….!

IMG_2849.jpeg

imagineer97

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
It’s neck and neck, folks!
I just voted for the Original MSEP…as where would we all be without it?

The Original, and the best.
Still inspiring future ‘light parade’ efforts…such as Disneyland Paris’ latest creation that pays tribute to the one and only MSEP.

And a tip of the hat must go to WDWs Electrical Water Pageant as well.
How much dimmer a Park experience we would have all had if not for the idea of placing a light up whale on the Seven Seas Lagoon while WDW was being built.
Remember kids, it all started with a whale….!

View attachment 763651
Not so fast! I must call in reinforcements! @SpectroMan93 @SpectroBro @spectromagic3 @SpectroMagician @spectromagic04 @spectrodanny

And yes, this is me typing in @ "spectro" guessing that they will vote for SpectroMagic.

Mireille

Premium Member
I just brought it back to even... I don't know if MSEP is the best show of all time, I haven't seen all of them, but Baroque Hoedown is the best song. If they had a new parade with Baroque Hoedown (even if it's TASTEFULLY updated with new Disney music), I'd probably be just as happy.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I saw the original original MSEP. Still voted Fantillusion (Spectro close second) 👋

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom